Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Hoxton said:
i can totally imagine smf as a casting director

"bring me 'that guy' from fifty shades of grey. he seems perfect for this role"

"but sir there's a lot of men in that movie"

"did i *bleep*ing stutter?"
This killee me. Nah but in all seriousness here's a list of Actors who aren't gonna be Spidey.
-Andrew Garfield
-Tobey Maguire
-Drake Bell
-Josh Keaton

Everyone just pause for a minute. Marvel has the rights to Spidey, the UNDISPUTED FACE OF MARVEL. Has anyone just taken a moment to bask in the fact that this is happening?

ernesth100 said:
One of my bigget fears is they'll cast Jaden Smith as Miles Morales.
We're getting Peter Parker though, and I don't think we'll be seeing Miles. At least not for a long time.

ernesth100 said:
Everyone just pause for a minute. Marvel has the rights to Spidey, the UNDISPUTED FACE OF MARVEL. Has anyone just taken a moment to bask in the fact that this is happening?
Yeah boy! Today, Spiderman, tomorrow, the X-Men! And don't you say there's not a possibility of it happening!

supermariofan said:
Rumors are that Logan Lerman might become Spider-Man, not that I care about Spider-Man but I do see him in the role
oh him, i saw him in fury. he might do well, provided he can do cocky and sarcastic yet so damn lovable

Logan aced the teen hero in Percy, so he'd make a great Spider-Man. But Dylan aced the nerdy type in Teen Wolf so he'd make a great Peter Parker. They both certainly look the part. So it could go either way at the point.

You see this is why I love the fact that Marvel is connecting its TV and Cinematic Universes's. It gives them so much more freedom to introduce characters that could all play important roles in future films. It also increases the amount of viewers on the shows since they have a direct effect on the MCU.

Back