Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Javelin said:
yeah but he has literally zero personality

if you took away clark's (in man of steel) superpowers, he would be the most boring character imaginable. he has no funny quirks, or humorous lines, he doesn't really stand for anything other than obscure justice. there was nothing about him that made me think "wow, what a great character!"
Yeah, but then again Superman has always stood for hope and justice. The S on his chest is literally a krytonian sign for Hope. I mean what did you expect, a wise cracking fun loving hero? Because that's more up Spider-Man's ally. Which brings me back to Marvel.

i just wanted him to be a person

i mean at least christian bale had enjoyable banter with michael caine and morgan freeman in the other movies. even if his character wasn't the greatest or anything he still had clear goals in every movie and real discipline

what did superman do

Javelin said:
i just wanted him to be a person

i mean at least christian bale had enjoyable banter with michael caine and morgan freeman in the other movies. even if his character wasn't the greatest or anything he still had clear goals in every movie and real discipline

what did superman do
Save the entire planet. I mean he's more of a serious character. With all due respect when you have the power to destroy the entire planet you should be serious. Also there are signs he has a temper such as the Truck scene. He is also caring for humanity despite his alien origin. So basically this superman is Serious, Caring but push him too much and he can have a temper, Zod learned that the hard way lol.

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/06/marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-mid-season-premiere-trailer-releas/

hype

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

Spider-Man-Joins-Marvel-Cinematic-Universe.jpg

So I was right? There was a chance all along for these two studios to work together and share their characters?

BOO-YAH!! This is the best news i've heard all day!
everyone be like "neptune this ain't gonna happen" and i'm all like "fuck you it ain't gonna happen, it's gonna happen"

supermariofan said:
Is Joss Whedon gonna write him in Avengers 3 and 4
Joss Whedon is leaving after Age of Ultron.

Ermac said:
http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

Spider-Man-Joins-Marvel-Cinematic-Universe.jpg
I'll be damned. The bastards did it.

Hoxton said:
So I was right? There was a chance all along for these two studios to work together and share their characters?
Apparently, enjoy it.

if they are scrapping the amazing spiderman chronology, then i'm just hoping they'll at least keep andrew garfield on as spiderman. he was good, pretty much perfect for spiderman, but the scripting was not good. just keep him in it and give it a good script writer, and you'll be right on the ball.

Hoxton said:
if they are scrapping the amazing spiderman chronology, then i'm just hoping they'll at least keep andrew garfield on as spiderman. he was good, pretty much perfect for spiderman, but the scripting was not good. just keep him in it and give it a good script writer, and you'll be right on the ball.
Andrew is gone. Marvel stated a while back if they were to gain the rights. They would reboot the franchise with a new actor. And now...they have the rights.

ernesth100 said:
Hoxton said:
Andrew is gone. Marvel stated a while back if they were to gain the rights. They would reboot the franchise with a new actor. And now...they have the rights.
that's depressing

i can totally imagine smf as a casting director

"bring me 'that guy' from fifty shades of grey. he seems perfect for this role"

"but sir there's a lot of men in that movie"

"did i fucking stutter?"

Back