Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Since Robert Downey Jr is responsible for creating James Spader, I'm thinking in the climax there's gonna be it's just gonna be those two face to face and there might be a moment where Downey just cries his tears out as he tries to reason with him and maybe the audience will cry

"just photoshop in every character. every single one" - marvel's marketing board, probably

Nabber said:
"just photoshop in every character. every single one" - marvel's marketing board, probably
Hey, still better than any fanmade poster. I know for a fact I don't have the skills to make it.

This also makes me fear for Ant-Man. It might be a good movie but due to it's close spacing to Age of Ultron it might not get the chance to make as big a box office as it should have.

eh, it looks like a decently well-made fanposter, to be honest. wish they could go for something more minimal, there's just way too much going on here

Infinity War's poster is gonna be insane.

Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther. Potentially even the Agents of Shield cast and the Netflix heroes like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage. Hell, Loki and Bucky may even align themselves with the heroes. They're gonna need everyone to take on Thanos.

GalacticPetey said:
Infinity War's poster is gonna be insane.

Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther. Potentially even the Agents of Shield cast and the Netflix heroes like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage. Hell, Loki and Bucky may even align themselves with the heroes. They're gonna need everyone to take on Thanos.
Half of them are going to die. I just know it. They're gonna defeat Thanos. But not without a couple of Death's.

supermariofan said:
Since Robert Downey Jr is responsible for creating James Spader, I'm thinking in the climax there's gonna be it's just gonna be those two face to face and there might be a moment where Downey just cries his tears out as he tries to reason with him and maybe the audience will cry
pfftsnortchucklehahaha

you obviously don't know the character of tony stark/iron man

when faced with a dramatic situation, like the one near the climax of iron man 3, he doesn't cry, he gets mad

and i don't even think he really gives a damn about his technology either, he'd gladly blow it up in a big enough battle

so when it comes to it, it'll go something like this:

Ultron: Go ahead, stark, destroy me, destroy your AI.

Stark: ...Yeah, ok. *energy pulse'd*

Hoxton said:
supermariofan said:
pfftsnortchucklehahaha

when faced with a dramatic situation, like the one near the climax of iron man 3, he doesn't cry, he gets mad

and i don't even think he really gives a dang about his technology either, he'd gladly blow it up in a big enough battle

But that would be so anti climatic, that's my problem with the Iron Man movies is he just doesn't give a shit! If they actually make him cry in an outburst in the climax, that would be awesome, because of how this movie looks, it might be like that

supermariofan said:
Hoxton said:
supermariofan said:
pfftsnortchucklehahaha

and i don't even think he really gives a dang about his technology either, he'd gladly blow it up in a big enough battle

But that would be so anti climatic, that's my problem with the Iron Man movies is he just doesn't give a shit! If they actually make him cry in an outburst in the climax, that would be awesome, because of how this movie looks, it might be like that
that is NOT iron man

iron man is not some sappy little shit who pities people and cries when the going gets tough

HE GETS SHIT DONE

if you wanna see some sappy movie where the main character's always crying when shit gets tough, watch the notebook or the blind side

Hoxton said:
supermariofan said:
Hoxton said:
supermariofan said:
pfftsnortchucklehahaha

But that would be so anti climatic, that's my problem with the Iron Man movies is he just doesn't give a *bleep*! If they actually make him cry in an outburst in the climax, that would be awesome, because of how this movie looks, it might be like that
that is NOT iron man

iron man is not some sappy little *bleep* who pities people and cries when the going gets tough

HE GETS *bleep* DONE

if you wanna see some sappy movie where the main character's always crying when *bleep* gets tough, watch the notebook or the blind side
Those are some of my favorite movies actually.

that explains why you want tony to just break down and have him and ultron hold hands as they fly off into the sunset

Hoxton said:
Magikrazy said:
have them kiss

Wasn't there a Marvel movie that was emotional?

the 2003 Hulk movie iirc
we don't mention that one here
Yeah, that was the one.

I think Ang Lee directed it. Never saw Brokeback Mountain, but I saw Life of Pi. It was ok.

ernesth100 said:
Captain America movies are pretty emotional. Especially Winter Soldier "I'm with ya till the end of the line."
Barely, it was just in the last 15 minutes but it wasn't like Dark Knight or Days of Future Past emotional. Now THIS Avengers movie looks emotional

Back