Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
supermariofan someone doesn't have to cry to be emotional

tony stark definitely displays a good amount of emotion without having to get weepy-eyed

Like when Coulson died in the Avengers. Sure, no one really cried, but it was emotional. Oh and Danny Elfman is composing extra tracks for age of Ultron also a new Iron Man poster debuted stating a big announcement in 8 days. I'm guessing a full on Vision Poster perhaps or maybe...just maybe, okay before I say anything I may be reading to much into this but, Danny Elfman+Marvel/Sony+Avengers= Spider-Man cameo. Either that or Iron Man 4....nah, Iron Man 4 aint happening. But something involving Iron Man considering it was an Iron Man post.

ernesth100 said:
Like when Coulson died in the Avengers. Sure, no one really cried, but it was emotional. Oh and Danny Elfman is composing extra tracks for age of Ultron also a new Iron Man poster debuted stating a big announcement in 8 days. I'm guessing a full on Vision Poster perhaps or maybe...just maybe, okay before I say anything I may be reading to much into this but, Danny Elfman+Marvel/Sony+Avengers= Spider-Man cameo. Either that or Iron Man 4....nah, Iron Man 4 aint happening. But something involving Iron Man considering it was an Iron Man post.
I mean emotional...throughout the whole movie, like you're watching an Oscar film. Also Danny Elfman?! Fuck yes!!!

supermariofan said:
ernesth100 said:
I mean emotional...throughout the whole movie, like you're watching an Oscar film. Also Danny Elfman?! Fuck yes!!!
you do realize that oscars aren't the definition of good, right

ernesth100 said:
Ah, well Superhero films, sadly are not Oscar films. Atleast not Oscar worthy. They are looked down upon by the Oscars.
technically, guardians of the galaxy was oscar-nominated, but yeah, the academy is pretty snooty

I don't mean like they're Oscar worthy films I mean that they're more dramatic like an Oscar film and not so light like the first Avengers, the Thor films, and Captain America

a movie doesn't have to be dramatic to be good

guardians of the galaxy was a pretty good example of a movie that was good without being too dramatic

Nabber said:
a movie doesn't have to be dramatic to be good

guardians of the galaxy was a pretty good example of a movie that was good without being too dramatic
I did enjoy that because it was more on the comedy than the action

Tomoko Kuroki said:
it should be Hawkeye in front
hawkeye sadly wouldn't stand a chance against both captain america and iron man

he could, however, beat the living shit out of black widow

who cares

he's the only that has a fucking bow

and he's hotter than all of them

Nabber said:
eh, it looks like a decently well-made fanposter, to be honest. wish they could go for something more minimal, there's just way too much going on here

AOU-character-Iron-Man.jpg

edit: with hit songs including

tumblr_nkg04u4veK1rw6hzpo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkg04u4veK1rw6hzpo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nkg04u4veK1rw6hzpo2_540.jpg

Back