Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
ゴジラ said:
Yeah. Saw Thor: The Dark World the other day. It was kind of slow until
Frigga died. I loved the scene where Thor goes to Loki's cell and it looks like he's just fine, but when Loki's illusion wears off, you seem lying against the wall in messed up clothes in hair with the room completely trashed. You can tell this death really bothered Loki.

Loki was easily the best part of the movie. Tom Hiddleston is having so much fun with his role. In fact, he overshadowed the main villain. That was my main problem with the movie. Malekith was bland. He was extremely generic and didn't carry much emotional weight. He had a cool design and voice though.

Now, I actually thought Loki died halfway through the movie. Then that twist ending happened. Fuck. Now I have to see a Thor 3. The post-credits scene was teasing Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks like the Collector is collecting the infinity gems. Are they for Thanos?

Also, who caught the Stan Lee cameo.
i caught stan lee in the credits

does that count

but yeah i realized the movie would be bland when they named one of the characters the Kursed

i don't care if that was in the original comics, that's a stupid name

Hawlucha said:
i still can't believe they're doing ant-man and not deadpool

and we need to see taskmaster in one of these movies, because he's awesome
Deadpool is owned by Fox. They have nothing to do with the cinematic universe.

I don't know who owns Taskmaster though.

supermariofan said:
Wait a sec Robert Redford is in a Captain America movie? I did not expect that
Yep.

Nabber said:
ゴジラ said:
Yeah. Saw Thor: The Dark World the other day. It was kind of slow until
Frigga died. I loved the scene where Thor goes to Loki's cell and it looks like he's just fine, but when Loki's illusion wears off, you seem lying against the wall in messed up clothes in hair with the room completely trashed. You can tell this death really bothered Loki.

Loki was easily the best part of the movie. Tom Hiddleston is having so much fun with his role. In fact, he overshadowed the main villain. That was my main problem with the movie. Malekith was bland. He was extremely generic and didn't carry much emotional weight. He had a cool design and voice though.

Now, I actually thought Loki died halfway through the movie. Then that twist ending happened. Fuck. Now I have to see a Thor 3. The post-credits scene was teasing Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks like the Collector is collecting the infinity gems. Are they for Thanos?

Also, who caught the Stan Lee cameo.
i caught stan lee in the credits

does that count

but yeah i realized the movie would be bland when they named one of the characters the Kursed

i don't care if that was in the original comics, that's a stupid name
Shame on you for not recognizing Stan Lee right away.

I thought Thor 2 was pretty decent.

how the fuck is AC even still alive

is he like a droid or something

douglas is that old fellow right

seems like an odd choice, but i guess they're making hank more of an older guy

i don't know i don't really like this decision

Seems like it

So then I guess They're either changing it again and putting Wasp with lang, making her older and probably in an inactive role, or omitting her from the movie altogether

Whedon did say that Wasp was planned for The Avengers, but they went with Black Widow instead.

So we know that Wasp is on the minds of the higher ups at Marvel. I think she will appear in Ant-Man.

why are they doing an ant-man movie when they could be doing a deadpool movie

before i die i want to see taskmaster in a movie, being totally boss

Back