Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
but...but deadpool isn't technically part of the x-men

okay, that's dumb.

but surely they have someone better to use than ant-man. his power basically consists of shrinking and growing himself.

yeah, real cool.

Dr. Javelin said:
okay, that's dumb.

but surely they have someone better to use than ant-man. his power basically consists of shrinking and growing himself.

yeah, real cool.

and talking to insects

Dr. Javelin said:
Watch out, guys! He'll talk to insects if you don't stop your nefarious deeds!

he's actually really awesome in avengers earths greatest heroes though, i guess once you see him action you'll actually grow to like him.

btw hank pym is really damn smart too, i wonder if should mention his change though.

also maybe i dont even want to convince javelin since he doesnt seem to know much about marvel comics in general.

the only thing of ant-man i've seen was in this one deadpool comic where norman osborn sent a bunch of B-list superheroes after deadpool, and ant-man was one of them

he was lame

Dr. Javelin said:
okay, that's dumb.

yeah, real cool.

hey have some respect

also i don't think a deadpool comic is really the best way to learn about any character (aside from deadpool)

that said, you sure it was pym? because o'grady is actually kind of terrible

deadpool comics are a good way to learn about taskmaster. and black widow was also pretty cool. and headsman.

ant-man wasn't.

well dead pool comics are just a comedy routine so lol

honestly if you want to see how much respect i have for hank pym, then you should either read avengers comics or watch avengers earth's great heroes.

trust me he is more worthy of a hero then something like aqua man.

Yeah, considering deadpool's comics are comedy based, a guy like ant-man's gonna get the short end of the stick

Princess Zae said:

honestly if you want to see how much respect i have for hank pym, then you should either read avengers comics or watch avengers earth's great heroes.

Hey, don't be hatin' on Aquaman.

Ganondorf said:
Princess Zae said:

sorry dude but only times i liked aquaman was in like injustice gods among us and dc animated universe's justice league.

Rei Hino said:
he was a bitch to fight against in injustice

oh yes he has a great moveset, which is kinda shocking since he is usually the weakest of the heroes.

i used hawkgirl most of the time, and unless i'm doing that charging move, her range isn't too impressive

Princess Zae said:
Ganondorf said:
Princess Zae said:

sorry dude but only times i liked aquaman was in like injustice gods among us and dc animated universe's justice league.
what about brave and the bold

where aquaman was OUTRAGEOUS

Buffaloman said:
Princess Zae said:
Ganondorf said:
Princess Zae said:

what about brave and the bold

where aquaman was OUTRAGEOUS

i never got to see brave and the bold so uh yeah

Aquaman was cool in Justice League. In Brave and the Bold he was just a show off.

but back onto Marvel. Anyone know when about Agents of S.HI.E.L.D starts again?

Back