Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
There was an episode last night.

MAJOR SPOILERS
Skye is an 0-8-4, an object of unknown origin. As in not human. We also found out a little about Coulson in the episode before it.

Show returns Feb 4.

Hope you guys like Marvel casting news, because I've got some more.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/stalingrad-actor-play-villain-avengers-671132
So we have another villain alongside Ultron in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron. I don't know much about this character, but I read about his powers and he sounds interesting.

Especially those death spores. Not to mention he has a connection to HYDRA. We may see a tease of him in The Winter Soldier.

Ganondorf said:
There was an episode last night.

MAJOR SPOILERS
Skye is an 0-8-4, an object of unknown origin. As in not human. We also found out a little about Coulson in the episode before it.
did not see that coming

I'm like 4 episodes behind in Agents and like anything else I usually watch.

so uh i missed a lot of eps, any season 1 release set coming out soon?

for agents of shield anyway

So this is a thing:

http://latino-review.com/2014/01/exclusive-marvel-eyeing-johnny-depp-dr-strange/

There's also this blogpost talking about it, along with the idea of Robert Downey Jr. having signed to do two more movies:

http://moviebob.blogspot.com/2014/01/just-imagine-how-great-this-wouldve.html

Really fascinating stuff.

We've known about Downey's contract going to Avengers 3 for awhile now.

But Johnny Depp as Doctor Strange? Not sure how I feel about that.

Johnny Depp's been in good movies, like Ed Wood, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and he's a surprisingly versatile actor...

Though admittedly a LOT of his recent movie choices don't paint him in a good light at all.

Ok now I'm annoyed I found out that the rest of the season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D isn't coming on until March in the U.K. :mad:

Smashgoom202 said:
Johnny Depp's been in good movies, like Ed Wood, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and he's a surprisingly versatile actor...
uh, you're forgetting his most iconic appearance in pirates of the carribean: curse of the black pearl

Thrawn said:
Smashgoom202 said:
uh, you're forgetting his most iconic appearance in pirates of the carribean: curse of the black pearl
I didn't forget, I just assumed it went without saying. :/

Besides, his portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow might be iconic, but whether or not it was "good" depends on which pirates movies. I was kind of getting annoyed with Jack's antics by the 4th movie.

So Marvel has begun making an outline for Captain America 3 and they are getting the directors of The Winter Soldier to come back because the higher ups at Marvel were so impressed by The Winter Soldier. I wonder who the villain is going to be. Will Red Skull come back? Perhaps MODOK?

Also, Marvel said Phase 3 will have seven movies.

Ant-Man and Avengers 3 are the only ones officially confirmed. Dr. Strange and Black Panther have also been tossed around a lot and are essentially confirmed. Now we know about Captain America 3. Thor 2's ending is begging for a follow up and I believe Kevin Feige mentioned a female lead Superhero film. So here's my prediction.

Ant-Man
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Thor 3
Captain America 3
Ms. Marvel or Black Widow
Avengers 3

I'm almost certain this was brought up before... But you know what, that's fine, you seem to be the only other person interested in this kind of thing.

Still, phase 3 having seven movies, that's a lot... I'm also assuming Avengers 3 will finally have Thanos as the main antagonist for the Avengers to fight, though who even knows. I think there's been enough build-up to the guy that he'd be the central antagonist by that point.

Also, where did you read about Captain America 3?

Really hoping for a ms. marvel movie.

She's seriously awesome also hoping that black panther movie appears as well, as avengers earth's greatest heroes really made me like him.

Fighter Zae said:

She's seriously awesome also hoping that black panther movie appears as well, as avengers earth's greatest heroes really made me like him.
I heard he's pretty much Batman, but black... That sounds like I'm grossly overgeneralizing him, but it still sounds awesome all the same. Also, a Ms. Marvel movie sounds awesome... but wouldn't they technically need a Captain Marvel movie for that? Too bad no one gives a crap about Captain Marvel... or at least MARVEL'S Captain Marvel, DC's Captain Marvel seems pretty awesome, IMO.

Also, thanks for the link, Ganondorf.

Smashgoom202 said:
Fighter Zae said:

I heard he's pretty much Batman, but black... That sounds like I'm grossly overgeneralizing him, but it still sounds awesome all the same. Also, a Ms. Marvel movie sounds awesome... but wouldn't they technically need a Captain Marvel movie for that? Too bad no one gives a crap about Captain Marvel... or at least MARVEL'S Captain Marvel, DC's Captain Marvel seems pretty awesome, IMO.

Also, thanks for the link, Ganondorf.

he's similar to batman but more dependent on technological armor then batman is.

Plus he's a prince too if memory serves, although i guess thats still pretty similar too i guess.

Back