Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Contra(dictory) said:
i'm popping out of my retirement hole to tell you that placing any Iron Man sequel above Winter Soldier instantly invalidates your list
ok

tru tho

Just watched Doctor Strange

So apparently, Mordo might be the bad guy if the movie gets a sequel

Tennis Toad said:
So apparently, Mordo might be the bad guy if the movie gets a sequel
It is getting a sequel, and Mordo becoming a villain should be obvious. He's one of Strange's most frequent enemies. Though the sequel is allegedly dealing with the villain Nightmare, so maybe Mordo will be Doctor Strange 3, hopefully with a more comics accurate Dormammu as well. Maybe he take Kaecillius' body as a host so we can have Mads Mikkelsen again.

owow so i just found out that ant-man and the wasp isn't getting released in the uk until august because apparently we don't know how to fucking juggle football and our social lives

looks like i'm gonna have to go all Captain Jack Sparrow again

the ol' Cap'n Hector Barbossa manoeuvre

the ol' Long John Silv-you get the idea

Yo ho ho and an Infinity Stone, eh, Captain Thanos?

Thanos said:
Sue? Funny you mentioned that! Disney just sent me some information about a piracy lawsuit. Weird timing, huh?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Thanos said:
Sue? Funny you mentioned that! Disney just sent me some information about a piracy lawsuit. Weird timing, huh?
oh cool, since you work for me i'll take that off your hands, all this businessy stuff, gets a bit annoying, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? haha give me that lawsuit

PLOT TWIST

Thanos is actually Barney the Dinosaur!! I mean think about it, he’s a giant purple beast who once helped a little child out with her problems.

But Barney didn't
Destroy half of all humanity

Did he?

Ant-Man and the Wasp was really funny and had a ton of heart. This felt more like a Scott Lang film than an Ant-Man film, and it certainly felt more like a Wasp film than an Ant-Man film, but I'm fine with that. Wasp was great. Ghost was also very well done. All in all another solid hit for Marvel.

Mid credits scene was down right jaw dropping. I think we all knew the snap was coming, but it was executed perfectly. The cut to the dust, Scott yelling for help, and a just a general sense of dread. Thanos' presence continues to loom months after his film released. End credits scene was super eerie. Yeah the ant was funny, but that contrasted with the screaming outside and the emergency broadcast to create an uneasy feeling. The world is in chaos and this oblivious ant just goes about his programming.

Well, here's what I gotta say.

Oh snap...

After that mid-credits scene, I guess you could say Scott is now....Hope-less

So maybe in Avengers 4 Scott will find out a way to get out of the realm, OR, maybe an Avenger will help him. My bet is Captain America, because they were in the same team in Civil War.

okay so the mid-credits scene to ant man and the wasp has been bothering me for a while and i kind of want to hear other people's thoughts on it

want to preface this by saying that i really liked the actual movie and had a great time watching it, i just find the credits to be... problematic

to those who are really into marvel movies - does the snapping of Janet van Dyne not ruin the movie for you? like, isn't the whole point of the movie to rescue Janet? it just makes me think "well if she's going to die like three minutes later what's the point". it also kind of bothers me because the whole entire movie ignored infinity war and was supposed to be a "break" or something so like... appending three more shock value deaths just comes off as cheap and insensitive and unable to fully commit to telling its own story

for what it's worth though, the ant playing the drums at the end was hilarious

Back