Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
There's also this one.

UtH6fSb.jpg
If you look closely you'll notice that his eye's are brown. Bruce is in control.

None of this is confirmed. Latino Review is not the most credible site in the world. They have been wrong about the MCU many times.

This, on the other hand.
qqGlZbJ.jpg

ernesth100 said:
I don't take movies seriously point blank. I just watch them and enjoy them. Simple as that.
I enjoy them too, but I also love to feel for people in comic book movies, that rarely happens. The Dark Knight trilogy, and Days of Future Past.

GalacticPetey said:
supermariofan said:
Nabber said:
it's not a drama

it's an action movie
An action movie...meant to be taken seriously rather than be so light like the other Marvel movies
Winter Soldier would like a word with you.
I didn't get very much out of that movie in terms of emotion until the last fifteen minutes, but to me it wasn't like the superhero movies I just mentioned

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
supermariofan said:
Nabber said:
it's not a drama

it's an action movie
An action movie...meant to be taken seriously rather than be so light like the other Marvel movies
Winter Soldier would like a word with you.
I didn't get very much out of that movie in terms of emotion until the last fifteen minutes, but to me it wasn't like the superhero movies I just mentioned
Fair enough, but I wouldn't consider Winter Soldier's tone to be "light"

GalacticPetey said:
Real talk though, my bets are either on War Machine or Hawkeye.

Or, god forbid, the elderly Peggy Carter.
Well at least someone had a serious response. My bets are on Selvig or Hawkeye as well.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/russo-brothers-sign-first-look-deal-with-sony-1201445430/

Spider-Man has been confirmed to appear in Civil War. That's cool.

Back