• Boom Boom

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Koopalings

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pom Pom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Fake Bowser (Super Mario Bros. 1)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bowser Junior (first time in New Super Mario Bros.)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cloud 'N Candy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Crystal said:
Easiest: that thing in super mario galaxy that has saw blades on its sides and you only have to jump on it 3 times, its really small, and I'm not sure which galaxy it was in, but god it was just painfully easy.

Topmaniac was easy, even with a Daredevil Comet

Culix from SMRPG really gave me a hard time but that's because I didn't have the NokNok Shell yet so Mario was way under powered. Peach didn't have her final ability yet either. I basically used Bowser Crush and just got lucky when it took out the 4 crystals in 3 turns, but by the time the 4th turn came around I was at Death's door. :P

The easiest Mario boss is probably every single boss from Mario Galaxy. I breeze by those fools in mere seconds.

Easiest boss: King Bomb-omb from super mario 64

Hardest boss: His name slips my mind at the moment, he is SMG2. He's got the two giant hammers and you have to hit him the back with bullet bills....

(slamming head against desk)

Don't worry I'll remember it.

AegisReflector said:
Culix from SMRPG really gave me a hard time but that's because I didn't have the NokNok Shell yet so Mario was way under powered. Peach didn't have her final ability yet either. I basically used Bowser Crush and just got lucky when it took out the 4 crystals in 3 turns, but by the time the 4th turn came around I was at Death's door. :P

The easiest Mario boss is probably every single boss from Mario Galaxy. I breeze by those fools in mere seconds.

Wait till you have the lazy shell and attack scarf, you can beat Culex in less than thirty turns.

U freak said:
AegisReflector said:

Wait till you have the lazy shell and attack scarf, you can beat Culex in less than thirty turns.

you can do that without those, let alone with them.

I know you you can beat him without those, but if you want to have fun and be just slightly overpowered.

Easiest: Topmaniac from Super Mario Galaxy

Hardest: Shadow Queen from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

you guys say shadow queen is hard but I beat her so fast a with a charged yoshi kid equipped with a bunch of attack badges.

I swear I did like 30 damage each fuckin' hit.

U freak said:

Hardest boss: His name slips my mind at the moment, he is SMG2. He's got the two giant hammers and you have to hit him the back with bullet bills....

Megahammer was not that hard.

Baby Luigi said:

Neither is Sling Pod Galaxy.

Sylveon said:
you guys say shadow queen is hard but I beat her so fast a with a charged yoshi kid equipped with a bunch of attack badges.

I swear I did like 30 damage each fuckin' hit.

I've only gone up against her once, and I had pretty much entirely different types of jumps and hammers. I believe if I went back and finished my file where I have all the defense/attack/flower plus badges I wouldn't have as hard a time.

Sylveon said:

I swear I did like 30 damage each *bleep*in' hit.

yeah she is pretty easy, one of the easier final bosses, then again mario rpgs what am i saying.

i found some boss easier then even the big bob omb and something harder then major burrows.

easiest: the three little pigheads from super mario land 2.

hardest: ....that clock guy from wario land 4......

Easiest: Mario and Lugi: Partners in Time Baby Bowser first fight
Hardest: Hmm the only bosses I remember really having trouble on are the fight with Croco in Moleville Mines in Super Mario RPG because of the part where he steals all your items and Glamdozer in SMG2.

I agree that Boolossus's boss fight was not fun, not enjoyable, very irritating, and very stupid. Those 20 something Boos can be used for extra rooms for all I care.

When I faced Smithy in Super Mario RPG, the second phase of the battle was pretty annoying. Mario and Geno were constantly KO'd, leaving me to fight him as Peach until I got the chance to revive them. It took a while to deplete his 8000 HP, but I finally did it. The battle wasn't particularly hard, though (did it on the first try).

Baby Luigi said:
U freak said:

Thank you baby luigi, as one mariowiki forum veteran to another, thank you. I was drawing a serious blank.

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Xanthium said:
Easiest boss: Boob-Boom from NSMBU.
Hardest boss? Probably Dark Star X from MLBIS. Never defeated him.

You mean Boom-Boom from SMB3

No, he meant Boom-Boom's boss fight from NSMBU

EASIEST: Bonechill(Super Paper Mario) Play as Luigi. Nuff said.
HARDEST: Hmmm, I'd have to go with the first "final" DK fight in Mario vs Donkey Kong on GBA. (the one where you have to keep knocking him down one level after rescuing the Toads) That boss was harder than the real final boss (DK in the robot).

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
GalacticPetey said:
Not necessarily the hardest, but Boolossus pissed me off.

Boolossus was a rat *bleep*. I remember an annoying glitch were the last Boo just vanished. Annoying much, Boolossus?
Boolossus was easy peasy to me... King Boo on the other hand.. took me forever to even figure out how to defeat him let alone actually defeating him (I don't use guides)

Back