• Boom Boom

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Koopalings

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pom Pom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Fake Bowser (Super Mario Bros. 1)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bowser Junior (first time in New Super Mario Bros.)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cloud 'N Candy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
Easiest Boss: Koopalings and Boom-Boom. By a mile.

Hardest: Dunno. I have never come across a boss that poses a serious problem.

Cactus said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Huh? I never had problems with Alpha Keratin.

Easiest bosses are probably those in NSMB2. I think hardest is Bouldergeist in Daredevil Run.

Oh yeah, I remember that Bouldergiest was hard. Those NSMB2 boss battles were just down right lazy. They hardly changed at all. Giant Dry Bowser is the only boss who actually killed me. Oh, and I think those Super Mario World bosses excluding Bowser deserve an honorable mention. I think Nintendo got lazy there seeing how Roy, Wendy, and Larry battle just like Iggy, Morton, and Lemmy. The Reznors and Big Boos were also easy. I just can't stand how easy they were. I mean, two bosses don't even attack you in any way at all. I wish the Super Mario Advance 2 instruction manual wasn't lying when it said that each Koopaling has his or her own attack pattern. That is why I like Mario 3 more than Mario World because at least some bosses gave me trouble.

Easiest Boss: Bowser in Paper Mario
Hardest Boss Cloud N Candy by like a mile

Mega Morg said:

Do you really have so much trouble with Cloud N Candy or are you joking? Just wondering.
The answer is pretty obvious.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Mega Morg said:

Do you really have so much trouble with Cloud N Candy or are you joking? Just wondering.

Not to me it isn't. :-\

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Mega Morg said:

Not to me it isn't. :-\
He's being Shoey

aregularforumuser said:
easiest: big bob omb.

hardest: that dang mole! you know, from mario galaxy?
The mole was one of the harder bosses, but not the hardest.

Why do you hate him?

Mario vs. Luigi said:
Final battle against giga bowser in new super Mario bros wii : hard.

Um...Giga Bowser isn't in NSMBW.

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

He obviously meant that stupid giant Bowser chase thing.

Baby Luigi said:
Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Mario vs. Luigi said:

He obviously meant that stupid giant Bowser chase thing.

You know, Bowser growing in to a giant has become popular by Nintendo recently. It's been happening in every mainstream game since New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Recently?

It has happened in nearly every flippin' Mario platformer game since New Super Mario Bros.

Easiest Boss
In the Main games: Anyone that you just jump on 3 times or just have to activate the switch against them. :P

In the RPGs: Lord Crump, no matter which time I fight him. Even in his robots, he's still ridiculously easy for me. I even beat the Magnus Von Grapple 2.0 without taking any damage whatsoever, and beat him in 3 turns. XD

Hardest Boss
In the Main games: Uh, I guess that manta thing from Sirena Beach in Episode 1 from Mario Sunshine. It's not that bad though.

In the RPGs: I think I'll say Cackletta Soul; mainly because you start off with 1 HP, and if she attacks first, you better pray she doesn't do that spinning arms attack. >__>
Otherwise, it's not that bad once you heal yourself, but that spinning arms attack really gets to me no matter what. -__-

Bowser from the 1st Paper Mario game deserves an honorable mention for a hard boss though. That healing and that attack that hits both you and your partner... not fun.

What? Alpha Cretin was easy.

For me, I've had trouble with Fawful's final form in BiS. Of course, I have yet to face the Shadow Queen and I heard she's super hard.

aregularforumuser said:

You mean Major Burrows? His face when he dies is kind of freaky. Big Bob-omb was easy.
I thought Major Burrows was a rather easy boss.

And for some reason it took me like 5 tries to beat that bow-like boss on SMRPG

New Super Mario said:
What? Alpha Cretin was easy.

For me, I've had trouble with Fawful's final form in BiS. Of course, I have yet to face the Shadow Queen and I heard she's super hard.

aregularforumuser said:

You mean Major Burrows? His face when he dies is kind of freaky. Big Bob-omb was easy.
I thought Major Burrows was a rather easy boss.

And for some reason it took me like 5 tries to beat that bow-like boss on SMRPG

You mean Bowyer?

Easiest Boss: Bowser Jr (first battle) - New Super Mario Bros
Hardest Boss: BOULDERGEIST.

Easiest: that thing in super mario galaxy that has saw blades on its sides and you only have to jump on it 3 times, its really small, and I'm not sure which galaxy it was in, but god it was just painfully easy.

Hardest:.... I guess.... Cackletta soul? otherwise im not sure since i havent found mario bosses to be exactly hard.

Back