• Boom Boom

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Koopalings

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pom Pom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Fake Bowser (Super Mario Bros. 1)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bowser Junior (first time in New Super Mario Bros.)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cloud 'N Candy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
*appearances

You can always simply edit your post

I figured but i am lazy and new to this site

Gonna tell you that double posting is highly discouraged and laziness is not an excuse (i'm sure you know that)

Ok then

I just played Luigi's Mansion again today, all the way through, and I really forgot how hard Boolossus was. Especially when there are only one or two Boos left.

The hardest boss for me would have to be Cackletta, though. The crazy bitch starts you off with 1 hp.

Easiest boss would probably be those goop monsters from SMS.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
The hardest boss for me would have to be Cackletta, though. The crazy bitch starts you off with 1 hp.
As long as you survive the first turn, you can use Ultra Nuts to heal. But yeah, my first few tries I died right there. If you're lucky she'll just use Energy Ball or something easy to deflect.

I found Elder Princess Shroob harder, she killed me at full HP on her first turn, because she cheated and attacked like ten times or something crazy like that.

Don't forget to put in smithy, if your going to include rpg bosses. Smithy was pretty difficult.

King Antasma said:
As long as you survive the first turn, you can use Ultra Nuts to heal. But yeah, my first few tries I died right there. If you're lucky she'll just use Energy Ball or something easy to deflect.

I found Elder Princess Shroob harder, she killed me at full HP on her first turn, because she cheated and attacked like ten times or something crazy like that.

You mean the attack where she spins her tentacles around on the ground? Because once she spun it fast I found it impossible to dodge.

Crackin355 said:
King Antasma said:

You mean the attack where she spins her tentacles around on the ground? Because once she spun it fast I found it impossible to dodge.
Yes. I believe she spammed that attack on me. I think she even stopped for a moment to let the babies come back after dragging the adults away. Then she killed them too.

King Antasma said:
The hardest boss for me would have to be Cackletta, though. The crazy *bleep* starts you off with 1 hp.
As long as you survive the first turn, you can use Ultra Nuts to heal. But yeah, my first few tries I died right there.

Or you can just level up or consume many Chuckle drinks to outspeed her.

Cackletta said:
King Antasma said:
Cackletta said:
hardest: fawful ( bowsers inside story dark fawful )
How was he hard... Sure the fight was time-consuming, but I wouldn't call it hard...
I couldnt beat him. I dont mean the final boss, the one with completely unpredictable and undodgeable attacks.
I don't recall an undodgeable attack.

King Antasma said:
Cackletta said:
King Antasma said:
Cackletta said:
hardest: fawful ( bowsers inside story dark fawful )
How was he hard... Sure the fight was time-consuming, but I wouldn't call it hard...
I couldnt beat him. I dont mean the final boss, the one with completely unpredictable and undodgeable attacks.
I don't recall an undodgeable attack.
well, they were very HARD to dodge.

It could be the Super Mario 64 Big Boo, since that one is just a inflated boo that you punch a few times.

Back