• Boom Boom

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Koopalings

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pom Pom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Fake Bowser (Super Mario Bros. 1)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bowser Junior (first time in New Super Mario Bros.)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cloud 'N Candy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Hmmmm... come to think of it...

Easiest Boss: Petey Piranha in NSMB
Hardest Boss: Bowser X. 7600 hp Or something like that. Too hard.

Ghostony said:
Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
GalacticPetey said:
Not necessarily the hardest, but Boolossus pissed me off.

Boolossus was a rat *bleep*. I remember an annoying glitch were the last Boo just vanished. Annoying much, Boolossus?
Boolossus was easy peasy to me... King Boo on the other hand.. took me forever to even figure out how to defeat him let alone actually defeating him (I don't use guides)

That's funny. It took me two tries to beat King Boo, and even in the first try, I was caught off-guard

I've only faced Bowser X twice and lost twice but trust me, you have no choice but spend hours levelling up to fight him. I mean going though the airway 10 times and fighting every enemy there is a pain the the ass.

The first 3 X bosses are no problem if your at the right level (Durmite X is actually easier an the first fight at recommended level), the"I forgot their name" X bros can take awhile, Junker X is very hard and Dark Star X is not as hard as Junker X but still pretty difficult.

Now what I hate most about Bowser X is that before you an get to him. So use might meteor for the first five bosses to your advantage. Dark Star X will most likely be far from strong enough to not be a joke (maybe Junker X(but without the "far from")) therefore fight him normally. For Bowser X just rotate between Jump Helmet, Spin Pipe, Mighty Meteor, Magic Window and Falling Star. (If that's not enough use Yoo Woo Cannon). I don't have tactics for avoiding his attacks.

Now I been almost two years since I last played BiS but I think that might be the tactic to beating Bowser X.

BowserJunior said:
Geno said:
Thank you baby luigi, as one mariowiki forum veteran to another, thank you. I was drawing a serious blank.
Veteran? :???:

I'm a forum veteran, not sure about him though

Baby Luigi said:
BowserJunior said:
Geno said:
Thank you baby luigi, as one mariowiki forum veteran to another, thank you. I was drawing a serious blank.
Veteran? :???:

I'm a forum veteran, not sure about him though

Says he only joined a month ago, so I wouldn't count him as veteran. A year on here would be 'veteran' in my opinion.

I'd just like to note that PiT Final Boss wasn't necessarily hard, but felt like a long boring battle. I used the same special attack over and over. There was no fun in that and it made it kind of difficult. Then I found out I should have saved before beating the optional boss and I fucking gave up. No way in hell was I going to endure that shit boss again.

Which final boss? The Elder Princess Shroob 2nd form or Shrowser?

Baby Luigi said:
Which final boss? The Elder Princess Shroob 2nd form or Shrowser?

Princess Shroob. Shrowser was a piece of cake. A cake that made me to back to before the final boss. What a bad aftertaste.

The one thing I really liked about the Elder Princess Shroob is the music.

If there was something I hated in the final boss fight, it was that stupid minigame where you are on a stupid head ship and you stupidily hit stupid blocks to shoot stupid lasers at stupid Shroob UFOs to damage the stupid mothership.

I don't really remember the music, but I know for sure that wasn't what was keeping me going since I was listening to different music at the time on YouTube.

I like the beginning of PiT but the closer to the end it gets, the more I begin to hate it. BIS on the other hand I just began hating as soon as I was getting stuck on walls (a.k.a early in the game).

Bowser X is probably the hardest.. and it is kinda boring!

Bowser in the Super Mario Bros. is the easiest

The Most funny boss is bone-tails, he is very fun to battle

Baby Luigi said:
The one thing I really liked about the Elder Princess Shroob is the music.

If there was something I hated in the final boss fight, it was that stupid minigame where you are on a stupid head ship and you stupidily hit stupid blocks to shoot stupid lasers at stupid Shroob UFOs to damage the stupid mothership.
All those stupid things and you like it?

Have you even played Partners in Time? The first phase of the final boss starts out with you in a stupid mini-game like thingy where you shoot lasers at Shroob UFOs to hit the mothership. You can actually get a game-over if you lose like 5 dots of health.

Baby Luigi said:
Have you even played Partners in Time? The first phase of the final boss starts out with you in a stupid mini-game like thingy where you shoot lasers at Shroob UFOs to hit the mothership. You can actually get a game-over if you lose like 5 dots of health.
I actually found that to be pretty fun.

I found it stupid since it controls super awkwardly and weird. I mean, I KNOW how the game works.

Grodus was easy. They tried to make the game harder by throwing in Bowser right directly afterwards, but I still beat him easily because I leveled up with Grodus.

Easiest boss: boom boom (all airwaves and fights), pom pom (all fights), and o'chunks.
Hardest boss:??? I haven't really come across a boss that was challenging.i got mass at the luck bosses in mp9 whomp,and big bobomb because i only play with cpus.

Back