Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

i never use arenas. half the time i don't even notice them. :p

also i haven't really been playing this that much since i got awakening. i should probably finish it one day

NSY said:
So guess what, I almost beat chapter 10 until suddenly I lose one of my best units

IN A *bleep*ING ARENA WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT

which unit did you lose? seth?

Garcia, became a Warrior as well.

I don't know who's better. Garcia or Dozla?

Warrior or Berserker?

For some reason despite the fact that Garcia died earlier on in my game he is still with me. Weird. Anyway I'm almsot done with the game now. Just got to win a skirmish so I can go get some more stuff for chapter 19.

Chapter 9 and 10 were both very changeling maps.

Chapter 11 was much much easier than first fog map.

Attack the Demon King with Myrrh first, and make sure she has a Hoplon guard. Then attack with everyone who can carry a sacred twin. Also keep Latona at hand, incase one of your allies is badly injured. It also helps to have a summoner, since enemies always go for summoned phantoms, leaving you time to heal a character or two.

I beat the game! So in my final game stats I took 145 turns to beat the game. I might do an Ephraim run at some point. The final boss was like Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Lyon was really hard for me to beat. I beat the Demon King pretty easily.

I just trained Ewan in the Tower of Vani and made him a Shaman, is that the right thing to do?

Yoshidude99 said:
I reccomend training Saleh when you get him too NSY.
Already have but I'd rather train Lute than him.

Need level up items for Gerlk and Marisa.

I would rather use a unit that I spend hard work training than just a unit the same and more powerful and replace her with him.

Double posting but I need serious help on chapter 15 (Erika)

Thank god chapter 15 is finally over.

Saving the bosses till last was the best thing to do.

Back