Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

NSY said:
Hideyoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Hideyoshi said:
seth, lute, duessel, garcia, l'arachel, knoll and ross died, and i saved. garcia was a hero, ross was a fighter, and lute was a sorcerer.
this sounds like the ending to a very sad war film, where every major character, bar one or two, dies

how did Seth die, anyway?
valter
use a thief to steel the shield then fire away with bows

easy
and afaik, if you steal the shield, then the green that symbolises that you can take the item should move on to the next item, which means you can steal one of valter's weapons easily

ah, you know what, I'll have to play SS again. It's fun to strategise games like that.

The summoner ability is useful against the other boss, heck it's the only reason why Knoll finished the game in the Summoner class.

just beat le next chapter, and orson decided to take his silver lance and kill myrrh. and i saved. luckily, i still have a good amount of good units. freaking ewan, ephraim, eirika, amelia, joshua and the others are so good for me right now. almost all of them are around level 10, except for ewan, which i upgraded to a summoner because i dont like druids, innes, tana, which is an awesome wyvern knight, saleh, and the weak units i never use. like dozla.

Hideyoshi said:
just beat le next chapter, and orson decided to take his silver lance and kill myrrh. and i saved. luckily, i still have a good amount of good units. freaking ewan, ephraim, eirika, amelia, joshua and the others are so good for me right now. almost all of them are around level 10, except for ewan, which i upgraded to a summoner because i dont like druids, innes, tana, which is an awesome wyvern knight, saleh, and the weak units i never use. like dozla.

>weak unit
>Dozla

pick one

dozla's evade sucks
come on, he's a berserker
and hawkeye at least has def, dozla will die to sword users

How many chapters are in this game, I just want to know how close I am to the end.

Ultraluigi said:
dozla's evade sucks
who in god's tit is hawkeye

and we were talking about power, not defence

Radagast the Brown said:
Ultraluigi said:
dozla's evade sucks
who in god's tit is hawkeye

and we were talking about power, not defence

character in fe7 aka a better berserker.

im replaying the game now. im at chapter 5, and i try to make seth go up 6 levels, but its either generals or berserkers that keep ruining it. anyway, why does artur get such weak enemies in the arena. hell, even ewan at level 5 in his pupil stage could beat a revenant with 25 hp, yet artur cant beat a level 1 archer at level 3. also, trying to get joshua is way more annoying than i remember. also, screw levelling neimi, vanessa and colm.

well, you don't really need to level Seth at Chapter 5, he's likely stronger than the rest of your team.

Phantom L said:
Hideyoshi said:
but...but....but... i want him to also be powerfull later in the game.
Seth will always fall behind the rest of your units even if you have him at level 20.
hello, my name is seth and i have the best growth rates in arguably the easiest fe.
yeah, i don't see that happening.

im at chapter 13 now on eirika's path. i've only had 2 deaths. moulder and neimi. i've only upgraded franz, joshua, lute and ross atm. if there are any upgrade item thingy's in this chapter or after that, plz tell me. and where to find them would be cool too.

Back