Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

its easier?

Huh weird, well i guess i can just play the hardest difficulty from the beginning if thats possible(although im sure all the gameplay and characters make up for its difficulty).

Natasha is the most useless unit in the game because honestly you get her at level one and you actually get Moudler at a higher level at a earlier point.

Once you get L'Arachel, there's no more need left to use her, I get no reason why people think she's better than Moudler.

NSY said:
Natasha is the most useless unit in the game because honestly you get her at level one and you actually get Moudler at a higher level at a earlier point.

Once you get L'Arachel, there's no more need left to use her, I get no reason why people think she's better than Moudler.

Agreed. For the most part. I'm not going to put Natasha into the "useless unit" category because she helps as a good backup healer. Yes. I didn't use her as much as Moulder but she does come in handy sometimes.

Like you'd need her anyway.

Sacred Stones difficulty, such a joke...(i contradicted myself, didn't i)

Least Natasha serves some purpose unlike Tethys.

NSY said:

I heartily agree, good sir.

NSY said:
I get no reason why people think she's better than Moudler.
how about because she has awesome stats if you train her? moulder's only good stat is his constitution.

whereas natasha becomes a total powerhouse if you train her, with good magic, resistance, and speed.

how about you actually train her and find out for yourself.

also, she becomes a bishop (which l'arachel can't), which makes her more useful against monsters than l'arachel.

not that l'arachel is bad.

I'm just saying, you don't really have a right to judge how useful she is unless you've trained her yourself.

I mean, I trained Moulder and the only thing he could do well was wield high level Light tomes, like Aura. But Natasha could deal about as much damage with Lightning, so...

If you train natasha, she's better. but judging character worth in fe8 is different than say, fe6 because you have the tower of valni. Like, ewan joins late with horrible bases, but if you train him he's good.

Guys, I am stuck on 14 on Ephraim'e ways route. I managed to nearly do it (with Rennac recruited the expensive way) but I can't do Vigande or get L'arachel to Rennac without her getting killed. Also, how do I deal with the besereker weilding druids?

slight bump, but use barrier on your units. status staff hit is based on res relative to enemy mag, so healers and mages won't get hit as often. I dunno about vigarde or l'arachel, maybe your guys just got RNG screwed?

cormag is so good
he is one of the characters who can one hit kill the demon king

shit really? i always had to have myrrh jump in and blast him first, then send in some really op guy with a sacred twin like Dozla or Seth or someone

how did you get him to do that?

seth, lute, duessel, garcia, l'arachel, knoll and ross died, and i saved. garcia was a hero, ross was a fighter, and lute was a sorcerer.

you lost a lot of good units

Seth can't die easily so you are pretty unlucky, Lute is an excellent magic user but she can't really hold herself in battle, Garcia is better as Warrior, Ross should had been a pirate. L'arachel is great unit if you make her a Valkyrie, Knoll has terrible status and since Ewan is a much better Dark magic user so he's useless. Duessel is very good unit so that must have also been bad.

Hideyoshi said:
seth, lute, duessel, garcia, l'arachel, knoll and ross died, and i saved. garcia was a hero, ross was a fighter, and lute was a sorcerer.
this sounds like the ending to a very sad war film, where every major character, bar one or two, dies

how did Seth die, anyway?

Radagast the Brown said:
Hideyoshi said:
this sounds like the ending to a very sad war film, where every major character, bar one or two, dies

valter

Hideyoshi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Hideyoshi said:

valter
use a thief to steel the shield then fire away with bows

easy

Back