Your current mood.

I feel pretty happy right now

Hungry and really wanting a salad (given what happened the past few days, but I still freaking love salad).

Bouncy I guess is the best way to describe it. I just have a lot of energy right now and am about to head uptown to see a show.

Oh, and hyped because Carolina is gonna wreck Arizona.

No, rather how difficult it is to search the library website.

Gotta love Massachusetts.

I only hate book reports when I have to present them to the class, because then I always get paranoid that the book I choose to make a report of is somehow incredibly lame, and that when I present it, the whole class will laugh in my face.

I'm happy because I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.

I hate it when my hair is too long.

I'm happy but man I can't find much time for Wiki editing these days

Irritated.

On top of all the Sheep Mafia drama that seems to be going on, my mom is trying to print some papers I emailed her but they're cut off.

Pretty disappointed because my laptop charger is bent to near-unusability, and when I do use it, small sparks fly out. On the other hand, I'm feeling nostalgic because this is the first time in almost a year I've needed to use the Wii U Browser to be on here.

Terrible

I just had a terrible stomach ache, and I now have a sore throat. I have tons of Science and English homework to do. And I learnt yesterday, that when I was 3, I had a sibling that was a miscarriage. In fact I was almost a miscarriage.

I was laying on my stomach in bed, and now it's bothering me. A lot.

Fairly Depressed.

Something just happened the other minute ago with my and my "former crush" and she said something that we should do until i go to high school due to a earlier obligation.

At this point, she just wants to act like she never met me.

Back