Your current mood.

normal, which means pretty happy but tired

Frustrated and sad.

Ken Watanabe is currently battling stomach cancer. The fear of losing yet another great talent to cancer this year is awful.

I'm so flipping angry today that I want to flip a car. Particularly at this one guy. Ugggghhhh!!

Really happy because:

My cold is pretty much gone.
I beat World 7.
My speech teacher did something that made me laugh too much.

suddenly super sad

I was dreaming about how I was the only person on the planet and then I woke up and thought, 'heh, this isn't too different from how I currently feel, how absolutely hilarious and """nihilistic""" of me to dream that' and then burst into tears

pls send cure for feeling lonely

Chiaki Nanami said:
suddenly super sad

I was dreaming about how I was the only person on the planet and then I woke up and thought, 'heh, this isn't too different from how I currently feel, how absolutely hilarious and """nihilistic""" of me to dream that' and then burst into tears

pls send cure for feeling lonely

you have us, mate

constant suffering

9pm - 11pm: stomach not feeling well
11pm - 1am: try to sleep, fail
1am - 1:30am: puke
1:30am - 4am: feeling empty; water doesn't help and i'm afraid that if i eat i'll just throw up again
4am - now: pretty much gave up on getting rest because of these

Incredibly frustrated.

My dad has restricted our Internet access, but he hasn't told us anything until our brother said that our I.P. i is blocked, and we're singled out for it because it affects only the computers we use frequently. Which is why I can post from my phone, but I won't be surprised if it gets blocked too, and we can't access the net as much anymore. I know our family is concerned that we might spend too much time on the computer, but whatever this quasi-parental fuckwit that call himself our "'father" is doing on top of giving us the silent treatment, I want to punch him. I already spat on his stupid car, I'm going to spit on something else that belongs to him.

Striker Mario said:
Incredibly frustrated.

My dad has restricted our Internet access, but he hasn't told us anything until our brother said that our I.P. i is blocked, and we're singled out for it because it affects only the computers we use frequently. Which is why I can post from my phone, but I won't be surprised if it gets blocked too, and we can't access the net as much anymore. I know our family is concerned that we might spend too much time on the computer, but whatever this quasi-parental fuckwit that call himself our "'father" is doing on top of giving us the silent treatment, I want to punch him. I already spat on his stupid car, I'm going to spit on something else that belongs to him.
Sorry to hear that he's continuing to be an asshole.

Pretty gosh darn pleased with myself. And kinda tired, I haven't been getting much sleep lately, which isn't helped by the fact that 6 out of 7 days I have to wake up early for school/rugby training.

Striker Mario said:
Incredibly frustrated.

My dad has restricted our Internet access, but he hasn't told us anything until our brother said that our I.P. i is blocked, and we're singled out for it because it affects only the computers we use frequently. Which is why I can post from my phone, but I won't be surprised if it gets blocked too, and we can't access the net as much anymore. I know our family is concerned that we might spend too much time on the computer, but whatever this quasi-parental *bleep*wit that call himself our "'father" is doing on top of giving us the silent treatment, I want to punch him. I already spat on his stupid car, I'm going to spit on something else that belongs to him.
Sorry to hear that, but keep your head up.

Ugh my stomach hurts.

Other than that cheerful because of the song I have stuck in my head.

Walkazo said:
Striker Mario said:
Incredibly frustrated.

My dad has restricted our Internet access, but he hasn't told us anything until our brother said that our I.P. i is blocked, and we're singled out for it because it affects only the computers we use frequently. Which is why I can post from my phone, but I won't be surprised if it gets blocked too, and we can't access the net as much anymore. I know our family is concerned that we might spend too much time on the computer, but whatever this quasi-parental *bleep*wit that call himself our "'father" is doing on top of giving us the silent treatment, I want to punch him. I already spat on his stupid car, I'm going to spit on something else that belongs to him.
Sorry to hear that he's continuing to be an *bleep*.

The Pyro Guy said:
Sorry to hear that, but keep your head up.

We can't go online in 12 PM PST - whatever, until night falls, which is right now. usually we spend a long time with our friends outside. in weekdays, there's community college we go to

we usually come back in the 9 o clock PM hours or so, and our internet gets cut off at 12:00 AM, so that leaves us relatively next to zero time to post with you guys

freaking hell.

now I feel pretty happy. best valentine's day i had in a while. <3 my irl friends

Tired since I just woke up, but happy because it's school vacation.

Back