Your current mood.

I'm in a decent mood.

I felt a bit off the past few days so back to normal is a nice feeling. I think I'll take it easy for a while.

feeling refreshed after taking a nap

though i'm still in a grouchy mood but instead of being sleepy, there's still one reason which can explain for it

Good to see I'm not the only person whose old man likes to smoke, though its been a while since my pops did that.

Funny how I did badly in health class even though I'll know not to smoke (or drink) even when I reach the legal age.

Donatello said:
Funny how I did badly in health class even though I'll know not to smoke (or drink) even when I reach the legal age.

I tend to do badly in my classes in general and still get something out of them

I think I got like a D in my Biology and Psychology in High School yet I can still remember a lot of the concepts they taught me.

I is tired

I no sleep last night, well barely. I then got up as early as 8:00 in the morning, walked .8 miles to GameStop, arrived at 10:00, waited until 11:00, then ate at 12:00. Went to library, went back to GameStop at 2:00, the amiibo thing is insane as predicted, possibly at the most insaniest so far and I'm back here, ready to work on several more scars for gmod

I is tireless (not really). But I will hopefully get some sleep tonight.

Wet and tired.

I found a ten dollar McDonald card so I decided to walk the one-two miles to Mickey D's and get something to eat. Well, I should have checked the weather forecast because when I was halfway there the heavy rain hit. Twasn't pretty.

I stayed up until five last night to see a total lunar eclipse

It was beautiful. Like really awesome. Everyone should see at least one of those in their life time.

well here's some good and bad news for me

the good news is that my super mario bath ball order came in today

the bad news is i got three bullet bills, one boo, one 1-up mushroom, and no baby mario/baby luigi...-_-

I feel happy :)

>mfw almost blarghs on Spanish essay I've been working for weeks

Yeah noooooooooooooo, not happening.

Besides that and being a bit tired, I'm in an okay mood, I guess.

Back