Your current mood.

My legs have been cramping for hours now. One time you could see the muscle sticking out. It's that bad.

And now, something else even worse has happened.

Lumastar said:
My legs have been cramping for hours now. One time you could see the muscle sticking out. It's that bad.
ouuuuuuuch
get rest and go to the doctor

staying awake is a challenge sent from hell

Happy

HAHAHA I MENTIONED THE SONG NOW IT'S GOING TO GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FFFOOOORRREEEEVVVEEEERRR

Horrible, I might be sick.

Though I feel traces of satisfaction from handing in my Statistics coursework, it felt like definite A Grade work.

I made a presentation in one day yesterday, and i held it today entirely without notes and i got the full 15/15 points

im a wizard

so yeah, pretty happy

I've got a Salamence plushie now I'm like <3<3<3<3

I'm happy and pleased.

A little relieved because ive just spent 2 hours rewriting my entire mafia game

and also somehow disappointed because its not at all how i thought it would be

and then relieved again because i have no school until next monday and i pratically got nothing to do for the rest of may.

Stargazing said:
Lumastar said:
ouuuuuuuch
get rest and go to the doctor
I know it's late, but thanks. It was still sre for a few days afterwards, but it got better. I'm fine now. Yeah, I should have checked this thread sooner.

I'm stressed about the coming week. On the bright side, I'm about ready to start BitF Mafia.

Back