Your current mood.

sick and i hate it

my throat hurts so bad and i feel like my head is about as hot as arizona

:(

when I woke up I felt sad and empty but then new Mother 4 trailer and now I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEE.

Maki Nishikino said:
If you got the haircut would it have been worth it? I feel like waiting for better weather would have made your day a whole lot better.
It still definitely wouldn't have been worth it, but at least I would've accomplished something after all of that nonsense.

We had to get an appointment for the barber we were going to and it was at a particular time (in the midst of rain), so waiting would've meant I couldn't do it until Saturday (two days later) or so, which was actually what happened ultimately.

This last game of OJ I had with some really nice people was literally the most hilarious, crazy and exciting round I've probably ever had (despite losing when I got close), that was definitely an uplifting experience.

weird, I have uveitis so it feels like someone super glued a gummy worm to the back of the roof of my mouth

forever.

also feeling pretty down

seems my meds wont help me through this one

oh well

Meh, thanks to vomiting in the hospital today.

Maybe it should be worse after how much came out, but the way I foresaw it (so I got something to blargh in) kind of made it better than it could've been.

whoah you went to the hospital? that's gotta suck, you better have the right medicine

back to being as tired as I usually am, the normal sleeping pattern was fun for the day I still had it

Stargazing said:
whoah you went to the hospital? that's gotta suck, you better have the right medicine
I didn't go to the hospital because I vomited, and I don't need any medicine.

It was merely a check-up, and I just happened to blargh right when we were about to leave.

Upset.

I thought I could actually get up andpresent group projects for the first time. But, nope. Nobody practiced, some guy incorrectly did his part, and I was cut off during one of my parts because everyone thought I was done. Everyone laughed, I was embarrassed because I was doing the best out of all of them.

If there's a reason never to present in public again, this is it.

Toy Chica said:
well it turns out i was having an overreaction cause of my paranoia problems again

fun

im just tired and done with this shit paranoia sucks

freaking tell me about it

paranoia has to be one of the worst things ever

Gardevoir said:

i freaked out at my best friend because of how i perceived her 'betraying my trust' with talking to people i hate behind my back i guess you can say and being all cagey about it and i got so agitated i thought i couldnt trust everyone and they were all just out to get me

it was bad why do i have to be like this

i'm feeling a lot better, though.

Toy Chica said:
Gardevoir said:

i freaked out at my best friend because of how i perceived her 'betraying my trust' with talking to people i hate behind my back i guess you can say and being all cagey about it and i got so agitated i thought i couldnt trust everyone and they were all just out to get me

it was bad why do i have to be like this

i'm feeling a lot better, though.

Paranoia is harder when you're younger imo

Like even the slightest thing can get to you so, no worries

me? i seem to be paranoid over things that i cant even control, which is really stupid in all honesty.

Toy Chica said:
It was hella scary. This was the first time the "everyone's out to get me" belief was so strong I wanted to go run and hide somewhere where everyone couldn't get me.

Honestly you should create some coping(sp?) defenses for that stuff, sounds pretty common, but it helps.

Back