Your current mood.

weird

have you been expending any energy during that time or just sitting around all day

Ecstatically depressed.

I'm feeling like a huge piece of fucking shit but it's given me 2 more ideas for my self-portrait/thought photo project I'm sketching out and trying to work on and they're pretty fucking rad.

So, yay???

This animating business is more tedious than I thought. And I already expected it to be tedious in the first place....

I'm literally spending hours just trying to make characters walk as I see fit.

Enjoying every minute of it though. The results are an inspiration for me to work harder.

Morty said:
Ecstatically depressed.

I'm feeling like a huge piece of fucking shit but it's given me 2 more ideas for my self-portrait/thought photo project I'm sketching out and trying to work on and they're pretty fucking rad.

So, yay???

update: doodled some shit and now I feel better, how amazing

kinda irritated as i have to go to a doctors appointment tomorrow

i guess im more irritated at the at the fact that i needed to do paperwork before and it asked really stupid questions

my twin and i painstakingly wrapped up ends in our 40 second animation and we're pooped as hell

...wish i can spend all day animating :(

Perplexed cause I have art to finish for DA...
And hungry.

Tired but exceedingly happy

terrified

my docters appointment for identifying my seizures is coming up in two days where i cant take any seizure medicine and have to be exposed to very intense flashing lights

....i hate seizures

Back