Your current mood.

Glaceon said:
I hardly eat that much so I'm pretty far from becoming overweight.
Adding on to this, it helps that I don't eat in school.

Speaking of that, I'm in a hungry mood because I haven't eaten in over six hours for some reason.

:<

I've had a horrible imbalance of moods starting on Monday, I've been upset and miserable all week. Hopefully that'll clear up on Saturday.

ive had pizza today so i feel great.

Although i woke up at 5 pm so that kinda sucks.

Umi Sonoda said:
ive had pizza today so i feel great.

Although i woke up at 5 pm so that kinda sucks.
I woke up at 1 pm.

I am currently enjoying the fourth or fifth cold I've had this year.

just got a bunch of stuff for friends and myself, my mom will be pissed for whatever reason probably, but oh well.

Plus im rewatching love live again so i feel gr8

Slightly relieved that I dont have to go to school due to a sore throat and headache, but kind of worried I'm missing my English (oral commentary) final, even though I stayed home because I can't do my aforementioned final with a sore throat and migraine. (Speak for 10 minutes? Not really possible rn)

wow I feel like a bum now, everyone's talking about school and here I am, done with high school and just wasting my life on the internet

in other news, happy because my darling added me back on facebook. but also upset because her picture shows her with some other guy

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
wow I feel like a bum now, everyone's talking about school and here I am, done with high school and just wasting my life on the internet

get a job?

Slightly disappointed because a portion of a game that had just massively sparked my interest had music playing when I first heard of it, and when I found the track that part was from is was a ten second thing and didn't even repeat in the piece once.

that means you need to get a grip

clinginess isn't attractive at all. if you really want to "win her back", you need to prove that you're a strong, independent guy whose life doesn't hinge on a relationship that doesn't exist anymore

How much fucking homework do you have? Sounds like they gave you a textbook and said 'complete the entire thing'.

Like I have holiday homework but I can only imagine that it wouldn't take longer than a week if I started it now.

I'm tired. Don't really feel like doing anything today. I might just watch anime for a while.

Back