Your current mood.

LYS Maths very hard! I am preparing for the YGS university exam. I have got a university exam in March 15, 2015. Work hard!

fucken pissed
>smash club event today
>bro took 3ds + smash to usa without telling me

you bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbich

I am sad because I am thinking about my seemingly endless loneliness and because of the social rejection of my past life.

in a pretty good mode again, got all the games i wanted, bought plenty of supplies and still had enough to pay the power bill and save up some money for my teeth.

This new money routine will work out swimmingly.

i'm simply content right now

Feeling great, managed to get into borderlands 2 like i used to.

Although i feel a little sad that i dont want to play ssb4 ever again.

Pissed. The laptop in class died in the middle of our project, forcing us to restart. It's due tomorrow, and we had no prior knowledge of this project. Good thing home brings a computer that won't fuck up on me.

Extremely fearful, because in two weeks we have to perform in hedon(some sort of modern culture thing in zwolle, a city near where i live) for workshops of our school, but I'm like way too shy for those kinds of things. This year I chose poetry, but I'm really afraid I'll flop horribly... I don't really get it, seeing as usually I'm not this nervous about doing anything, but I'm afraid I'm too overcome by nervousness to do this...

really tired but i feel pretty good at the same time

gotta fix my sleep schedule though, its really unstable.

I love this abnormally hot temperatures at this time of the year <3

</sarcasm>

i am sad because i have realized that i cant sleep without medication

ugh this is bullshit

Javelin said:
won't your body eventually fall asleep if you keep going long enough

dude ive stayed up for 48 hours

couldnt sleep

its so confusing

Back