Your current mood.

Seto Kaiba said:
The quote actually goes "FURIOUS! OUTRAGED! SICK WITH ANGER"
...which is why I said I felt stupid.

ANGRY LIKE I WANT PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE AND STRESSED

Tired but happy

Pretty shocked

My mate's been off school for a while, and she told me it's because she had carbon monoxide poisoning

Duke Devlin said:
My mate's been off school for a while, and she told me it's because she had carbon monoxide poisoning
Oh damn. I'm sorry.

I'm pretty nervous about my lung testing Wednesday. Who knows what they'll find? don't answer with "my lungs" plz

Rosalina and Luma said:
I'm pretty nervous about my lung testing Wednesday. Who knows what they'll find? don't answer with "my lungs" plz
Air

Bored, have a stupid school assignment thats in the way of Sm4sh.

Happier than I've been in a while. I decided to check DeviantART a few minutes ago, and I found a very pleasant surprise.

http://fawfulthegreat64.deviantart.com/journal/My-boring-life-470468358

It's an old journal, but the comment someone made on it made my day.

If you've seen some of my posts from earlier this year you'll know why I'm so happy.

If he has left her, a second time rejected or something, that means she sounds like a terrible person

better take your concern to people who actually deserve it

I feel *bleep*ing pissed right now

Garry's Mod SERIOUSLY needs a *bleep*ing auto-save feature or something, because I SPENT HOURS WORKING ON A dang SCENE and the *bleep*ing thing bugs out. I even saved this dang scene for back-up MULTIPLE TIMES, ONLY TO HAVE MOST OF THEM NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I'm freaking enraged right now

? Block said:
If he has left her, a second time rejected or something, that means she sounds like a terrible person

better take your concern to people who actually deserve it
Considering what she's been through, I'd say I'm more of a terrible person than she is. I'm surprised she even wants to stay my friend, but I'm pretty happy she does... (she actually responded to me for the first time in months today)

I also invited her to join this site, I dunno if she'll do it but she might.

Also I know how you feel about saving in gmod, or saving games in general. I once lost an entire save file on Superstar Saga because it died while I was saving.

That reminds me. I didn't know how much importance saving was in BiS back in '09, so I played like 12 hours and shut it off. Save file gone.

I'm feeling very moody.

A single income can't support a five-person middle-class family, and the collective income is breaking even with all those bills we're getting. If this keeps up, it's apartment time.

Oh gravy, what do I do at this point, who can't even drive and all that driver's insurance and that crap.

Less computer time? Less showers? Less video games? Less education time? More jobs? More driving? More work?

I'm stressed about this too. Nothing I can do can get this stuff out of my mind.

Which is why I made a topic about it.

I'm bored. Nothing happens in my life.
Being 14 sucks.
It only gets worse from here.

Horrible, because my parents forced me to go to the hairdresser's place and cut off like a huge part of my hair. My hair looks absolutely awful now. I really hate my haircut.

Olivia said:
Horrible, because my parents forced me to go to the hairdresser's place and cut off like a huge part of my hair. My hair looks absolutely awful now. I really hate my haircut.
:(

1. Relieved (I guess???). I went to the hospital for my lung test, and they say it's most likely not athsma, but I have to come back and check.
2. Also relieved. I came out to my mom. She was supportive. My dad and grandma are also supportive, but I didn't tell them. My grandfather is not, but I didn't tell him. Funny, my grandmother and grandfather grew up in the same time period, country, and area. People tell me it's because of the area he grew up in, but my grandma would be like that, too.

Confused. Even though my ex has agreed to be friends again, I don't know how to stay in contact without saying anything awkward.

I could just lay low for a while, but what's the fun in that, eh?

Back