Your current mood.

If neutral can be considered a mood, that's how I feel.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Olivia said:
One of the only things keeping me from really bonding with her is the placement we have in the classroom... I'm in a place in the classroom where all the uncivilised boors sit.... one of them touching her a lot, but not in the loving way.... more like the "Hello, you'll probably need a restraining order for me later in life" kind of touching, another one of them being a disgusting individual who keeps touching... me in that way I mentioned before, and so on and so forth.... I'm really thinking of requesting my teacher if I could please sit somewhere else in class.... but nobody would ever switch places with me... Gods, if I ever want to strengthen our bond, I'll have to make sure to get out of that place in the classroom....
i need restraining orders for two guys. Just two. Little creeps.
I am absolutely serious about the restraining order part.They go as far as to take things from us to do questionable things with them. one of them often stealing shoes from my love for whatever despicable reason. and then there's the one who's constantly touching me. he doesn't necessarily take things from me, but he goes really far... sometimes he just starts slowly stroking my schoulders, those kinds of things. I often tell him to stop this shit, but he just doesn't stop.

I do not find it so amusing, seeing as one of the filthy lowlifes is one of those who sends the teacher on you if you even utter a single insult at them, so physical harm is out of the question. also, I'm kind of frail, so I'd probably get my ass beat in a fight, so there's also that.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I have good strengh, so people usually don't bother me, at least not with fists.
well, the thing is, my strength is horribly divided between my two arms. my left arm is piss weak, but my right arm is kind of stronger . that is not good for fighting, but I don't really have the build to do that anyway. Even if my strength was equally divided, I'd still be piss weak.

Did you try telling your parents or a higher school authority figure like a principal or counselor so they can send you to a new school or maybe sue the school since you and your lovebird are being harrassed?

Donatello said:
Did you try telling your parents or a higher school authority figure like a principal or counselor so they can send you to a new school or maybe sue the school since you and your lovebird are being harrassed?
Heavens no, I wouldn't ever want to go to another school. the rest of the people in my class are wonderful individuals. And the thing is, everyone knows about the fact this shit is happening. The only thing I shall request of my teacher is if I could switch places with somebody.... But why would me and my lopve sue the school? I think it would be a good idea to truly get a restraining order.... Or at least some way of not having it happen again.

Olivia said:
I am currently feeling rather blissful, because I've been having deep conversations with this person in my class that I have been attracted to for a couple of years.... should I confess my love, or should I wait untill the time is ripe, and spend a lot more time with her, while making subtle hints that I am in love with her...? This matter truly intrigues me as to what path I should take.... What if the feelings aren't mutual? argh, I'm so hopeless...
it's better to say something than to never find out

trust me on this one

Doomsday is nearing, people. My parents have decided a date on which I absolutely have to cut my hair. It's truly a loss of beauty. Wednesday is apparently the day. Should I protest against this?

protesting is pointless

well at least it is in my experience

I feel laughy, is that a feeling?

My mom got my appointment time wrong. Instead of my braces coming off at 11 (aka now), they actually come off 12:30. I told her something was up, and she insisted it was as 11.

Rosalina and Luma said:
I feel laughy, is that a feeling?

My mom got my appointment time wrong. Instead of my braces coming off at 11 (aka now), they actually come off 12:30. I told her something was up, and she insisted it was as 11.
My mom did a similar thing with one of my appointments. Except she was off by two days.

Lakituthequick said:
I'm feeling meh.

Checo passed away yesterday evening at about 23:30 (about 18 hours and 30 minutes ago, for timezones). We are burying her soon.
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Lakituthequick said:
I'm feeling meh.

Checo passed away yesterday evening at about 23:30 (about 18 hours and 30 minutes ago, for timezones). We are burying her soon.

at least she died peacefully of her own accord. May her soul rest in peace.

Lakituthequick said:
I'm feeling meh.

Sorry to hear that. It must hurt, I know it did when my dog passed away last year. My condolences.

Lakituthequick said:
Thanks all.

The burial was quite emotional for me. I just couldn't keep it dry. I'm still sad of course, but really, it was a though moment.

A picture of her grave is in the RL pictures thread.
The loss of a pet is really emotional, none of us were expecting you to keep it dry. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh god a pet died

Hopefully she joins my other two dead birds and have a reunion or something

FURIOUS! SICK! OUTRAGED WITH ANGER!
...and pretty stupid.

Back