Your current mood.

Can I sleep now? 9:00am is still too early for me

Pretty pissed off.

Hit my head on the segmented stairs, and had to rearrange the front room so I could try and find a mouse my cat chased in.

rather agitated, because my parents will not let me have the long, beautiful hair I have now, because they think "only girls have long hair, men are restricted to have short hair.". such bullshit. I find myself to look rather bland with short hair... it makes me look like I have a huuuge forehead. Long hair works very well with my glasses too, so I don't get why they want me to change. this may seem shallow, but as a (self diagnosed) narcissist I find my looks very important, and having the long, beautiful locks of hair I have now means a lot to me.

Olivia said:
rather agitated, because my parents will not let me have the long, beautiful hair I have now, because they think "only girls have long hair, men are restricted to have short hair.". such bull*bleep*. I find myself to look rather bland with short hair... it makes me look like I have a huuuge forehead. Long hair works very well with my glasses too, so I don't get why they want me to change. this may seem shallow, but as a (self diagnosed) narcissist I find my looks very important, and having the long, beautiful locks of hair I have now means a lot to me.

you think the same as me! I always wanted long hair, but my father's all like being macho and saying that long hair is for girls. also how long is it?

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Olivia said:
rather agitated, because my parents will not let me have the long, beautiful hair I have now, because they think "only girls have long hair, men are restricted to have short hair.". such bull*bleep*. I find myself to look rather bland with short hair... it makes me look like I have a huuuge forehead. Long hair works very well with my glasses too, so I don't get why they want me to change. this may seem shallow, but as a (self diagnosed) narcissist I find my looks very important, and having the long, beautiful locks of hair I have now means a lot to me.

you think the same as me! I always wanted long hair, but my father's all like being macho and saying that long hair is for girls. also how long is it?
My hair is about..... to my eyes, if I make it so that my hair goes on my face. on the back it covers a pretty big part of my neck.

i've always wondered how long hair would look on me but at the same time i don't want to have to keep up with it all the time

short hair is nice, it lets me spend my time on more productive things like minecraft >_>

Javelin said:
i've always wondered how long hair would look on me but at the same time i don't want to have to keep up with it all the time

short hair is nice, it lets me spend my time on more productive things like minecraft >_>
you don't really have to spend that much time on it though. just brush it thoroughly in the morning and the night for about 10 minutes per time, and you just have to wash it well.

Olivia said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Olivia said:

My hair is about..... to my eyes, if I make it so that my hair goes on my face. on the back it covers a pretty big part of my neck.

that's awesome!! I hate having nothing on my neck.

Finishing up 7th period, in a pretty good mood.

Olivia said:
Javelin said:

you don't really have to spend that much time on it though. just brush it thoroughly in the morning and the night for about 10 minutes per time, and you just have to wash it well.
that's still a lot of work compared to doing nothing at all

I am so pissed off.

My friend Emilie in Grade 7 has a chance of getting suspended for liking someone. Why? Well, the guy she likes and everyone there was against her and saying mean lying things about what she and my other friend, Elaina, said and did. They fucking disgust me, my grade. I'm going as a witness Monday.

Oohh, I was so tempted to chase his bus in the pouring rain.
I'm not afraid to say his name is Zishan and he and his friends are all fucking stuck-up snobs, I hate them so much.

Rosalina and Luma said:
I am so pissed off.

My friend Emilie in Grade 7 has a chance of getting suspended for liking someone. Why? Well, the guy she likes and everyone there was against her and saying mean lying things about what she and my other friend, Elaina, said and did. They *bleep*ing disgust me, my grade. I'm going as a witness Monday.

Oohh, I was so tempted to chase his bus in the pouring rain.
I'm not afraid to say his name is Zishan and he and his friends are all *bleep*ing stuck-up snobs, I hate them so much.
Well, I am a bit of a stuck up snob, but I would be honored if someone would like me... also, why exactly would she get suspended? did she get angry and punch someone or something? you didn't really elaborate on that, and this kind of intrigues me.

I don't know too much about what happened, all I know there was a mod around one teacher.

I'll go Monday and say what I know (Emilie didn't punch anybody, but apparently what they're lying about is in line to get her suspended).

Thursday, she came crying to us about him and what bitches my grade is. Every time she walks past they're like "Oh, Zishan's not calling you today" and the reason why Elaina went over was to tell on of their friends to tell them to stop.

My condolences, I know the feeling of having a beloved pet being put to sleep. I also know the feeling of not having your kidneys working properly.

I am currently feeling rather blissful, because I've been having deep conversations with this person in my class that I have been attracted to for a couple of years.... should I confess my love, or should I wait untill the time is ripe, and spend a lot more time with her, while making subtle hints that I am in love with her...? This matter truly intrigues me as to what path I should take.... What if the feelings aren't mutual? argh, I'm so hopeless...

Olivia said:
I am currently feeling rather blissful, because I've been having deep conversations with this person in my class that I have been attracted to for a couple of years.... should I confess my love, or should I wait untill the time is ripe, and spend a lot more time with her, while making subtle hints that I am in love with her...? This matter truly intrigues me as to what path I should take.... What if the feelings aren't mutual? argh, I'm so hopeless...
dat. Fucking. Dilemna. Everyday i had been tormented by that. But i'm happy now. I think he's the one giving the hints ;)

Olivia said:
Go for it. You'll never know what will happen if you don't act.

One of the only things keeping me from really bonding with her is the placement we have in the classroom... I'm in a place in the classroom where all the uncivilised boors sit.... one of them touching her a lot, but not in the loving way.... more like the "Hello, you'll probably need a restraining order for me later in life" kind of touching, another one of them being a disgusting individual who keeps touching... me in that way I mentioned before, and so on and so forth.... I'm really thinking of requesting my teacher if I could please sit somewhere else in class.... but nobody would ever switch places with me... Gods, if I ever want to strengthen our bond, I'll have to make sure to get out of that place in the classroom....

Olivia said:
One of the only things keeping me from really bonding with her is the placement we have in the classroom... I'm in a place in the classroom where all the uncivilised boors sit.... one of them touching her a lot, but not in the loving way.... more like the "Hello, you'll probably need a restraining order for me later in life" kind of touching, another one of them being a disgusting individual who keeps touching... me in that way I mentioned before, and so on and so forth.... I'm really thinking of requesting my teacher if I could please sit somewhere else in class.... but nobody would ever switch places with me... Gods, if I ever want to strengthen our bond, I'll have to make sure to get out of that place in the classroom....

Well that's hell if I ever saw it

Olivia said:
i need restraining orders for two guys. Just two. Little creeps.

Back