Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Baby Luigi said:
This game looks Luigi crazy!

Though I do love the art style
first coins, now luigis.

what's next, the endless world of yoshis?

Chiaki Nanami said:
Now, on the topic of Starlow, I didn't think she was that annoying in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. What was so annoying about her, anyway?

Bowser's negative reactions reflect what many fans think of Starlow. Although the fact that she's condescending towards Luigi and her "HELLO YELLO!" quote sheds some light on the situation.

Hopefully the game will have some kind of "The history of Luigi" thing detailing important parts of his life like being rescued by Yoshi and Baby Mario, saving Mario from a haunted house, becoming a key element in either saving or destroying the world and maybe the moment where he started feeling overshadowed by Mario.

Fennekin said:
Baby Luigi said:
This game looks Luigi crazy!

Though I do love the art style
first coins, now luigis.

what's next, the endless world of yoshis?

:yoshi: Yoshi approves of this post. :yoshi:

Many Luigis

Not a single Baby Luigi

Baby Luigi sad ;[

Baby Luigi said:
Many Luigis

Not a single Baby Luigi

Baby Luigi sad ;[

I think it'd be pretty neat if you explore a section where Mario turns into Baby Mario and Luigi turns into Baby Luigi

That would instantly rev up my hype for that game if that happened

"Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing, or in this case.. sleeping"
"It's like nothing to a whole new level"

I will get it 8)

Ghostony said:
"Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing, or in this case.. sleeping"
"It's like nothing to a whole new level"

Save that for the next Mario Party game, where Luigi is the host and he does nothing.

Staraptor said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Now, on the topic of Starlow, I didn't think she was that annoying in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. What was so annoying about her, anyway?

Bowser's negative reactions reflect what many fans think of Starlow. Although the fact that she's condescending towards Luigi and her "HELLO YELLO!" quote sheds some light on the situation.

Hopefully the game will have some kind of "The history of Luigi" thing detailing important parts of his life like being rescued by Yoshi and Baby Mario, saving Mario from a haunted house, becoming a key element in either saving or destroying the world and maybe the moment where he started feeling overshadowed by Mario.
I like this idea.

What I'm betting the plot will be:

Bowser enters Luigi's subconsious and kidnaps his deepest, darkest fear, brings it home, has his Magikoopas transform it into something truly monsterous, and unleashes it as part of his latest plan to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and somewhere along the way, he kidnaps Peach.

LN1 said:
[speculation]I think Luigi is stuck asleep and can't wake up, and Mario has to wake him up.[/speculation]

There's a part where Luigi jumps onto a Pillow, falls asleep, then Mario jumps into his dream bubble thing.

So that's probably not the case. Yes I did see the [speculation][/speculation], just thought I'd point that out.

Hm...remember where there was a time on the wiki where everyone had created sub user pages about video games they made up, and I had like 20 of them before I asked for them to be deleted (lol, like a few days later all fake game ideas were to be deleted or merged to your user page)? Many of you weren't around for that time.

Well, I had a M&L idea where Peach was stuck in one of the bros. mind. Lol, it seems like I was close to something that would happen 4 years later...well, I'm off a lot, but the same concept was close...

I hope it doesn't get delayed like BiS did in America.

I'm glad that at least the preview of M&L shows what same tricks NSMB played and how Paper Sticker regressed.

However it's not totally expecting. We have to see if formula bugs would be removed this time.

I wonder what the plot is going to be?

Virtual Dino said:
I wonder what the plot is going to be?
Uh, someone captures luigi's dreams and adds it to the real world.

Yeah but there must be more to it than that.

Yeah.

What if Monobear was the villain.

Solar Blaze said:
Alexneushoorn said:
NSY said:
Fawful must be in this.

He won't since he died in BIS.
True, but this game takes place within a dream world, so I think it's definitely possible that we'll be seeing him again. It's either that, or Metaboss (like hell am I calling him "Midbus") will be the main villain this time, in order to continue the trend of right-hand minions rising to power. Again, that's if Miyamoto doesn't ruin this with the "established characters only" thing. How or why he thought de-emphasizing story in an RPG game was a good idea, is beyond me.

You may be right.

Yeah I do kinda feel that Midbus survived being frozen in Bis.

Back