Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

So instead of being inside of Bowser, It'll kinda be like, inside Luigi? Whatever the case, I'll get it even though once I beat it I'll throw it to the side like all the other games I play.

I'm flipping out; I am looking so forward to this <333

Proto Man said:
Luigi's dreams, huh?

wart, plz
HAHAHAHAHA. That's the same thing I was thinking, but knowing Nintendo, the chances of him coming back are slim to none.

Anyway, as for the game itself, it looks okay so far. Hopefully, Miyamoto won't ruin this like he did to Sticker Star, with that "established characters only" crap.

Looks like the fourth installment is going to be all about Luigi! About time! first it was just the brothers as a duo, then it was about the baby brothers, then it was about Bowser, and now Luigi!

Strange, though... I get the feeling that this gives us the message that Luigi's incredibly helpful... in his dreams! :(

Also, Starlow. I never really liked her, but I GUESS it's cool that now she's a recurring character. Maybe more light can be shed on where she's from and what she's about.

Alexneushoorn said:
NSY said:
Fawful must be in this.

He won't since he died in BIS.
True, but this game takes place within a dream world, so I think it's definitely possible that we'll be seeing him again. It's either that, or Metaboss (like hell am I calling him "Midbus") will be the main villain this time, in order to continue the trend of right-hand minions rising to power. Again, that's if Miyamoto doesn't ruin this with the "established characters only" thing. How or why he thought de-emphasizing story in an RPG game was a good idea, is beyond me.

Midbus would not do bad as a villain you know.

Also Miyamoto, please stay out of this one.

>an rpg about luigi

im in love, first we got luigis mansion 2, then the luigi dlc for nsmbu and now this.

aaaaaah finally luigi gets some light.

Solar Blaze said:
Anyway, as for the game itself, it looks okay so far. Hopefully, Miyamoto won't ruin this like he did to Sticker Star, with that "established characters only" crap.
If you saw screenshots, the "established characters only" statement is already false.

Final boss of the game is Luigi's Nightmare:

Clay_nitemare.png

Or Nightmare
Nightmarewizard.png

Or Nightmare

Nightmare_by_Green042.jpg

I love Starlow! I'm glad she's back. It looks great, but I really wish they beefed up the graphics a little more. Looks like, I don't know, a little more than an original ds game.

Plus it looks like it has the classic RPG system, so that's good.

Whee! Another Mario and Luigi game!

I like Nintendo Direct, it really helps us understand what Nintendo of Japan is planning, instead of us sitting around trying to figure out what the next game will be like. But enough about that, I see starlow has returned. To be frank Sinatra, I'd prefer stuffwell. He was awesome.

About time! Hopefully, Miyamoto doesn't ruin this with the only established characters but it seems like he probably won't looking at the screenshots. I am definently gonna get this around the time it comes out.

Cool another M&L installment! I love the series, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Yeah this should be awesome.

I'm expecting a long at least 25 hours long adventure and I'll be happy.

Keyzer said:
Yeeesssss! This doesn't look fucked up like Sticker Star!
The book of Pyro

"Awesome can't wait for SS"
Pyro plays SS

"Fuck you Nintendo, I hate this game"

Smashgoom202 said:
Strange, though... I get the feeling that this gives us the message that Luigi's incredibly helpful... in his dreams! :(
"Since it's only a dream, Luigi can be brave, powerful hero in this game."

Nice.

This game looks Luigi crazy!

Though I do love the art style

Back