Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Mario Party X said:
There has to be a kidnapping, though. :(
Sadly that's one thing even the RPGs can't avoid.

I just got past the first two worlds all green stars and stamps and I must say even though it was just the first couple worlds it was even easier than New Super Mario Bros. 2's first couple worlds. No difficulty whatsoever.

PlayStation 4 said:
Final world is hard and it is current 2:10 AM right now and I just beaten this game
That is where we differ. I am limiting myself to 2 worlds a day. I am not about to shell out 65 dollars for a game after tax, only to rush through it in a day.

Solar Blaze said:
Dimentio64 said:
Yeah, but unlike Bowser, the RPG villains don't kidnap Peach just for the hell of it.
But as a result they're still the same, while it's been questioned why other characters that seldom be in SMB games also seldom appear there. Just hope that 3D world can become an example for RPGs too.

Game isn't that easy, not that hard though. I hate how the Cannon Box can hurt another player and the Camera does mess me up. Definitely overrated by Critics, though the good thing about this being Critically Acclaimed is that people will buy it. But I fear a lot will return it and wait for Galaxy 3

SuperNick3DLand said:
Definitely overrated by Critics, though the good thing about this being Critically Acclaimed is that people will buy it. But I fear a lot will return it and wait for Galaxy 3

Agree, but the bad thing about this being critically acclaimed is that first, it doesn't deserve it and second, people will get this game in favor of better platformers. I really want to LOVE this game, but I can never get past to "liking" it. Hence, a straight 8/10 from me (solid, but not amazing).

We hack games usually after we finish them. I can't wait once the Wii U gets cracked, but that's probably in a few years. :)

SuperNick3DLand said:
Definitely overrated by Critics, though the good thing about this being Critically Acclaimed is that people will buy it.

No, that's not a guarantee. Ever heard of Psychonauts, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil, and even Rayman Origins?

Mario Party X said:
We hack games usually after we finish them. I can't wait once the Wii U gets cracked, but that's probably in a few years. :)

Don't you mean always?

I mean, even if our Wii wiped out our saves, it still counts towards beating the game.

Baby Luigi said:
No, that's not a guarantee. Ever heard of Psychonauts, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil, and even Rayman Origins?

This is a Mario game we're talking about, girl. And for a Mario game, it doesn't deserve any higher than 8.5/10.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

Don't you mean always?

I mean, even if our Wii wiped out our saves, it still counts towards beating the game.

Usually, if not always.

Dimentio64 said:
Mario Party X said:
Well Super Mario RPG, the first two M&L games and Super Paper Mario don't have kidnapping as a major role.

That being said, Peach does get kidnapped at some point in the remaining rpgs.

NSY said:
Dimentio64 said:
Mario Party X said:
Well Super Mario RPG, the first two M&L games and Super Paper Mario don't have kidnapping as a major role.

That being said, Peach does get kidnapped at some point in the remaining rpgs.

Technically in the Mario RPG, Peach is captured in the beginning by Bowser and held captive by Booster for awhile...

SS Peach got captured in the end.

PiT is basically all about Peach's capture by the Shroob Empire.

SPM has Peach caught by Bleck for like 1 chapter, but still got captured.

But yes, besides PiT, Peach being captured is not a major part of the game, and is definitely not a main focus.

Music in this game is top notch, as should be expected from the EAD team. The fact that it's jazz makes it even better. Favorite track is probably the music that plays in the Lava Rock Lair and various other places (I think it played in those blue lava stages) and the music that plays when you fight Hisstocrat.

I hate Plessie though. Terrible. It's just terrible.

Trust me, I understand that not everyone can get the game right away. Heck, I'll be lucky if I even get it for Christmas. But what Anser said came off as whiny and demanding.

ゴジラ said:
Trust me, I understand that not everyone can get the game right away. Heck, I'll be lucky if I even get it for Christmas. But what Anser said came off as whiny and demanding.

and im glad you decided to give out an even worse mentality in response.

Excellent job.

Plus if you wanted to see an aspect of the game wouldn't you want to see footage? I mean just blindly getting a game just for that and in turn being vastly disappointed would just be a waste.

Clair said:
I hate Plessie though. Terrible. It's just terrible.

I whole-heatedly agree

Especially when you have multiple players and if you screw up, you lose like a ---ton of lives.

In a matter of hours, this has easily became my favorite 3D Mario game.

Mostly the multiplayer. Playing it with my sister is just so much fun. We've had lots of fun and laughs.

It reminds me of the old days playing PS1 together <3

But yeah, to me (which I bet probably no one will agree with), this puts Galaxy to shame.

EDIT:

Also, plessie is awesome hehe

Back