• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
New Super Mario said:
But yeah, to me (which I bet probably no one will agree with), this puts Galaxy to shame.

Baby Luigi liked this post

Or you can wait for Baby Luigi and I to record a video via capture device once we get her unlocked. :3

Galaxy isn't THAT hard to top, since it's also overrated by critics and fans alike.

Mario Party X said:
Or you can wait for Baby Luigi and I to record a video via capture device once we get her unlocked. :3

Galaxy isn't THAT hard to top, since it's also overrated by critics and fans alike.

I guess I can do this. Thanks :D

Ok, but the worst thing is that you have to wait for us, and we beat that Snake dude.

I found a playlist of 36 soundtracks (is there really just that many songs? I thought there'd be more lol) of this game here.

I converted 16 of them to MP3s. I've never downloaded that many (good) soundtracks from a single game ever. :')

I'm still trying to find that theme playing in the 2nd trailer (I think it's also the World 4 boss?) though.

Yeah, it's that theme from the Snake Dude boss fight.

This is probably one of the funnest mario games I have played in years. I'm sorry, but I have to be honest, the NSMB series just hasn't done it for me over the last two or three years. This game really put mario back where he belongs.... ON TOP!

I believe I'm on world 6 right now.

Deku Link said:
I don't think the NSMB series has done it for anyone in the past few years...

I guess I was just lying to myself all this time, thinking, "hey, it's a mario game, it has to be good". Then I played this game.

I still don't get why they release two NSMB games in one year. One of which was nothing but a rehash.

NSY said:
I still don't get why they release two NSMB games in one year. One of which was nothing but a rehash.

To get the Wii U to sell.

so is it hard to unlock rosalina

i've decided not to look up how to unlock her, so i want to know if it's hard to figure out

I think you just beat the game. Could be wrong, as that's just a guess.

I'm on world-Flower. I'm quite happy with the game. It was everything I wanted it to be. I hope the Next game will be something like Sunshine but with multiple characters.

I really liked Bowser's amusement park and his giant skyscraper. (Koopa's tower from the Movie anyone?) :P Anyway I hope to see more urban environments like that in future installments.

Toa 95 said:
Zae said:
ゴジラ said:
You want to see Rosalina footage?

Go buy the game.

im glad everyone has money.

And a Wii U.
And that the game has been released in their region.

Edit: Derp, didn't realise I wasn't on the latest page. Still, I want this game to hurry up and come out.

ゴジラ said:
Mike from Cinemassacre talks about the White Tanooki Suit
Funny how I was about to post that.

Everything he says I agree with. It just let's you skim though the game.

Back