• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
GTA 5 a 3.5/5? LOL.

But that guy ain't a fanboy if he gave SM3DW a 4/5....usually fanboys are nothing but biased ignorant folks that'd give their favorite things 10/10 or 5/5 or whatever

A 4/5 is 80%. Yeah, I think a fanboy would give it at least a 4.5/5 if you ask me.

3.5/5 = 35/50 = 7/10

I guess 3.5/5 seems smaller than 7/10 at a glance.

Mario Party X said:
A 4/5 is 80%. Yeah, I think a fanboy would give it at least a 4.5/5 if you ask me.

3.5/5 = 35/50 = 7/10

I guess 3.5/5 seems smaller than 7/10 at a glance.

It's more of the fact that with a 5-point scale, you have less options. Think about it, Super Mario 3D World got the smallest point higher than GTA5. And then the next highest option is 4.5/5, which is basically the highest they're going to give without a 100% score.

So it's more of a rough estimation; less definite than the 10 scale. Still, they're essentially the same thing.

I don't know, but most likely after the game comes out. I don't have Club Nintendo membership, so I can't really help.

Vince McMahon said:
>3d world beating PS4

this is a good feeling

a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD feeling

>call of duty still beating 3D World after weeks on the market

maybe the world isn't perfect just yet...

people usually buy more controllers than consoles for multiplayer or whatever, so it makes sense

I don't have a Wii U (or a TV) so I exert zero excitement. The game looks cool, though, and I would get it if I could right now.

It is nearly 3:00am November 21st in Japan, does anyone know if they start selling games at Midnight or when their game stores open? (Which would be in like 5 or 6 hours), either way by the end of tonight (EST), we should have videos of the Final Boss, etc up
http://www.justin.tv/rx_888#/w/7566262176/6
WARNING:DETAILS ON ONE OF THE FINAL BATTLES CONTAINED IN SPOILER
World Castle Bowser battle is a much harder version of the World 1 fight, still 9 hits. Once defeated, you free the last fairy just for Bowser to snatch them back and take them with him, you now go to another world which is preety much World Bowser / Carnival World
CHECK AT YOUR OWN RISK

NSY said:
Candice said:
Demidevimon said:
Official Nintendo Magazine gave it
93%
Well at least their not completely biased.
their reviews have improved a lot.

Back in the past they would give every nintendo developed game at least 90%. They given NSMBW 96%.
They gave NSMB2 90%, I think N-Gamer gave it 80%

2 1/2 hours left for America's release!

I swear I am all screwed up with dates. I thought it would be released on Friday since I thought that was the 21st. I had no idea what I was thinking. BUT I can't wait, even though I don't have a Wii U

Back