Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
SuperNick3DLand said:
A map where you can navigate to any world is confirmed
Can't you do that on Super Mario 3D Land?

It looks like you'll have to get the top of the flagpole on every stage to get a Star on your file or something, with how the flag when golden when Luigi got the top of it. That was the case in 3D Land, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was the case in this game.

It also looks like there'll probably be map battles of sorts with how that Charging Chuck was lying dazed in World 1. I'm guessing you get a Green Star for beating him.

Icemario11 said:
It looks like you'll have to get the top of the flagpole on every stage to get a Star on your file or something, with how the flag when golden when Luigi got the top of it. That was the case in 3D Land, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was the case in this game.

It also looks like there'll probably be map battles of sorts with how that Charging Chuck was lying dazed in World 1. I'm guessing you get a Green Star for beating him.
With the cat powerup I'm pretty sure that getting to the top of the flagpole will be easier this time.

Baby Luigi said:
Confirmed, the bosses will suck ass as always

I dont thinks so.

We have new trailers that show us new unique bosses, yes boom boom & pom pom arent de hardest bosses but looks like they aren´t going to be as frequent as 3D Land

Well...2 weeks until the released.

Well what other moves does Mario really have besides jumping?

Toa 95 said:

well we can look at smash bros for reference

not to mention power ups

Zae said:
Toa 95 said:

not to mention power ups

Well I meant basic moves.

And the only time Mario has been able to punch and kick is in 64.

Toa 95 said:
Zae said:
Toa 95 said:

not to mention power ups

yeah but it could be added again though. I mean there is potential but nintendo doesnt seem to want to use it.

I am loving this level.

Looks like you need to be either Peach or Luigi to make that long jump to get that Green Star there?

Zae said:
Toa 95 said:
Zae said:
Toa 95 said:

not to mention power ups

yeah but it could be added again though. I mean there is potential but nintendo doesnt seem to want to use it.

Well most enemies in that game could also be beaten with a jump and/or a ground pound. The only enemy that really required punches or kicks to defeat was Eyerock... (I believe Piranha Plants could also be beaten with a ground pound)

Guys guys, come on, this is becoming more a "hate mario thread" more that a "3D World thread", we should be talking about 3D Land and not compare if mario is good/bad in comparation other games...if you want to do that, create another thread. :-\

actually its not mario is bad its just we want the bosses to be more fun.

I mean dont you want mario bosses to be more creative and challenging?

Honestly after playing some Mario 3 I'm glad the bosses are so easy, because that's the only way I could complete World 8.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
You want cool boss fights? Play Spyro.

im pretty sure most things beat mario platformer bosses.
Haha yes true. (where the only thing you have to do is jump!)

Yeah, jumping is the only attack you have at your disposal. Rayman, on the other hand, has more interesting bosses.

I can't imagine Rosalina playable. She just doesn't fit with the other four idiots.

Mario RPGs always had pretty cool bosses. But anyway, I don't mind jumping on bosses....just as long as they don't give me another opportunity to hit them AGAIN before they get up. Besides, Super Mario Bros. 2 boss fights were easy but they weren't painfully easy as the Koopalings; I like the Super Mario Bros. 2 bosses.

But why am I the only one thinking Rosalina is gonna be an NPC?

Mario Party X said:
I can't imagine Rosalina playable. She just doesn't fit with the other four idiots.

Agreed, the idea of it is ludicrous to me. If anything, I'm expecting her to be an NPC because that's what it looks like, especially with the Toad Brigade Captain and what I'd think is the Comet Observatory both making an appearance.

Back