Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
A Mario Kart level in a main series Mario Game?

Way to go Nintendo.

Now they need an exact replica of a Super Mario 3D World level in Mario Kart 8

Luigi Bros.

Nabber said:
...why? It just seems like a simple port of the original.

It's just a small bonus thing.

Plus it's most likely a Year of Luigi thing.

Meh, 8 hours is less than Rayman Legends. It probably won't have the replay value or the content of the game either.

sure always takes me like near 20 hours to beat these platformers from all the deaths

Solar Blaze said:
Well, at the very least, this will at least put an end to peoples' complaints about the "real" Toad not being playable.

one could argue that the toad brigade captain is not the same character as the original toad (the thought that they were one and the same never crossed my mind until i came across the wiki)

Beetleking said:
Also Snes mario kart level gameplay..

"this video has been removed by the user"
:(

Mario Party X said:
Meh, 8 hours is less than Rayman Legends. It probably won't have the replay value or the content of the game either.

what does that even have to do with this i mean i understand that you love rayman legends but this has nothing to do with it i mean if it were nsmb then i'd understand but this is a different type of game and frankly i find it silly to compare the two.

oh come on its kinda like their running gag to constantly moan how inferior mario platformers are compared to rayman legends

Still want this game badly, looks great. Btw a game with a Cat Suit you wouldn't it expect to be hard. However this game won't be above Mario 3/World in my respect.

We're not trying to be funny, we're just cynical of how much of a superior modern platformer Rayman is to modern Mario and because it's not even well-known or popular and doesn't really deserve the low sales for a phenomenal game

too bad the both of you are literally broken records

everyone on the damn planet knows nintendo doesnt give a rats ass about mario platformers anymore.

All they are is cash-ins at this point, it can be seen in every nsmb game, and will probably seen in 3d world as well.

But you dont need to spew your rayman legends fandom out of your mouth everytime a mario platformer is mentioned.

Still, I find it baffling how the majority of people here didn't even try the game out and got New Super Mario Bros. U instead >_> I doubt you even played the game yourself

Baby Luigi said:
Still, I find it baffling how the majority of people here didn't even try the game out and got New Super Mario Bros. U instead >_> I doubt you even played the game yourself

nope, but i also have never bought an nsmb game

however i do intend to play legends if i like origins(although im not sure if the 3ds port is any good).

Baby Luigi said:
We're not trying to be funny, we're just cynical of how much of a superior modern platformer Rayman is to modern Mario and because it's not even well-known or popular and doesn't really deserve the low sales for a phenomenal game

You're consistent too. It's like a common occurrence. But telling everyone about it can have mixed results, me for example; I don't want to get the game even more because I'm sick of hearing about it. But then again, I didn't like Origins so from the start I would only get it if I had money to spare (which I do not).

Also, I'm not sure that's the proper use of cynical but what do i know

So far it seems like they put at least some effort into 3D world to make it good, but I'd have to play it to find out if that's just trailers making it seem better than it is.

Baby Luigi said:

but this is a different type of platformer i really don't see how that's relevant

Baby Luigi said:

i only bought nsmbu because is had a good time with nsmbw and rayman legends wasn't even out yet

Yeah I'd recommend the console versions not the portable ones. I haven't even tried them out but I see that they're worse.

Besides, it's my sister who likes to moan and groan about this constantly. She even said to me her expectations for this game are only lukewarm. I on the other hand is actually looking forward to this a lot, and I'll probably enjoy this more than Galaxy. But eh.....Rayman just spoiled me. It's like you've been on an awesome super ride that nearly no one knows and you can't stop talking about it. But if you want me to stop spewing out my drivel, I'm good with that. It's unfair to compare this game to Rayman anyway, since they're two different games.

Sorry if I annoyed any of you. I'm just bitter.

But Super Mario 3D World is gonna be so much fun! Well maybe not as fun as Mario Kart 8 (I WANT INFO DAMMIT) but still!

Baby Luigi said:

Well I did, and I don't know if it's my general hate towards Ubisoft coming through, but I did not like it very much. Then again I did not like NSMBU either.

Back