• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
BananaFreak said:
Oh and also Nintendo of Europe refused to publish Conker in Europe, so it was published by THQ here.
Hmm, according to Wikipedia, yeah, I suppose, though that sounds really far fetched considering Australia got it the Nintendo published version. *shrug *

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Dimitri said:
That was rare's own sick, twisted idea of a game. That game should be permabanned from exsistance.

What are you EVEN talking about? That game was AWESOME, epic and extremely fun. Easily one of the best Nintendo 64 games. A total classic.

Yeah that's like saying GTA is a bad game because of the violence and the bad stuff it contains :/
I've never played the game, but I'd never hate something that has a giant poop as a boss battle.

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Dimitri said:
That was rare's own sick, twisted idea of a game. That game should be permabanned from exsistance.

What are you EVEN talking about? That game was AWESOME, epic and extremely fun. Easily one of the best Nintendo 64 games. A total classic.

Yeah that's like saying GTA is a bad game because of the violence and the bad stuff it contains :/
I've never played the game, but I'd never hate something that has a giant poop as a boss battle.
It also sings to you.

ゴジラ said:
New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
Dimitri said:

It also sings to you.

Relevant.

....is there anything else to talk about Super Mario 3D World now?

The fact that Kuribon now has an official English name, Galoomba

Colonel Harland Sanders said:
The Super Mario 3D World thread! Where we talk about kleptomaniacs, condors, and Conker.
Oh my!

Waldotuber said:
The Super Mario 3D World thread! Where we talk about kleptomaniacs, condors, and Conker.

Why is everything you say so quotable? What's your secret?
The secret is that I don't think, and do. You see, I act first, think later, and regret at lesuire. Also, almost everything I say is a quote from something else.

Waldotuber said:

Why is everything you say so quotable? What's your secret?
I never skip breakfast. A bowl of Cheerios every morning.

Back