• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
ss4.jpg

Have you guys noticed the health thing in the top left? I like how they did the artwork of the characters as like a drawing rather than a model of the character itself.

This is exactly what I wanted, a game featuring Peach as a playable character! I'm more than happy and I'll definitely buy this as soon as possible!

...why.

Well, I think I'll actually reserve judgement for this one. As much as I thought the previous game was mediocre and would have much preferred an open-world game, it does look like they're at least trying to have more variety in this, so I guess I'll wait.

I can't wait to see PETA's reaction to this.

Of Peach had been kidnapped again I think I would have killed someone. At least we know Bowser cant be the villain if not Wart why not Wario?

Coin Heaven said:
Of Peach had been kidnapped again I think I would have killed someone. At least we know Bowser cant be the villain if not Wart why not Wario?

And how can't Bowser be the villain? There have been games where he doesn't kidnap Peach and yet he's still the antagonist anyway.

:mario: This game is so epic and I can't wait to purchase this!!! At first I was kinda against this, but then I liked it!Though I would've preferred a SM64/SMS/SMG/2-like game but this seems cool as well. I mean 4 players is epic!

In GameXplain's video of the World 4 Boss, there is a Bowser emblem in an elevator-platform thingy, so I think Bowser will be the villain this time around.

^ Ugh. I'm sick of Bowser always getting all this special treatment, while far greater (or at least those who have the potential to be) villains continue to get brushed aside and ignored.

Solar Blaze said:
^ Ugh. I'm sick of Bowser always getting all this special treatment, while far greater (or at least those who have the potential to be) villains continue to get brushed aside and ignored.
well at least the plot isn't a princess is stolen so it's something, right solar?

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
Solar Blaze said:
well at least the plot isn't a princess is stolen so it's something, right solar?

Yes indeed is something....a big step in the right direction, but is peach isnt kindap...what is going to be the plot? bowser hates cats and wants kill oll them?

I'm so glad that Peach is finally playable in a modern mainstream Mario game. I like how they went the extra mile and explicitly made her inclusion a reference to SMB2, what with the hovering and the Blue Toad as the 4th guy, and I am SO hoping that trend continues with the fairy thing turning out to be a Subcon - and of course, fingers crossed that Wart will join the Koopalings and Boom Boom with a comeback of his own!

Man. I really hope we get original bosses instead of stupid Koopalings. There seems to have been a battle against a large, four-headed worm thing, so this gives me some hope.

Didn't like 3D Land too much, I thought they'd announce a more open world title. Didn't expect a 3D Land sequel.

I do like Cat Mario though. :3 And Peach being playable is cool.

Also, those transparent warp pipes make no sense to me.

Zero Revolution said:
Also, those transparent warp pipes make no sense to me.
They remind me of those tube structures you can get for your hamster. Come to think of it, Shiggy had a pet hamster back when they were making SM64, didn't he? Maybe that's where Nintendo got the idea, lol.

The transparent pipe and even dodging enemies os a great idea from within. but I hope ALL the pipes are transparent and not just some of them.

Walkazo said:
I'm so glad that Peach is finally playable in a modern mainstream Mario game. I like how they went the extra mile and explicitly made her inclusion a reference to SMB2, what with the hovering and the Blue Toad as the 4th guy, and I am SO hoping that trend continues with the fairy thing turning out to be a Subcon - and of course, fingers crossed that Wart will join the Koopalings and Boom Boom with a comeback of his own!
I think bowser and wart teamed up and in the end it ends up being a dream again.

lawl they'd be pulling up on that one again.

Back