Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
aregularforumuser said:
Ness said:
NSY said:
PETA can't wait to see this game.

I really hate PETA because they killed more than 90% stray animals and few percent of them got adopted

so.. peta gets on nintendo's asses for fictional animal characters, yet they kill animals in cold blood. what the sense make.
They already made a game called Mario Kills Tanooki

They are going to make Super Mario Zoo where a cat, tanooki and Frog must prevent thiefrfur from being stolen by Mario.

NSY said:
aregularforumuser said:
Ness said:
NSY said:

I really hate PETA because they killed more than 90% stray animals and few percent of them got adopted

so.. peta gets on nintendo's asses for fictional animal characters, yet they kill animals in cold blood. what the sense make.

They are going to make Super Mario Zoo where a cat, tanooki and Frog must prevent thiefrfur from being stolen by Mario.

why would a frog do that? it doesn't have fur.

aregularforumuser said:
NSY said:
aregularforumuser said:
Ness said:
NSY said:

why would a frog do that? it doesn't have fur.
Its PETA thats why

probably because they're butthurt that they aren't successful and nintendo is.

that or they just like to start up random crap for no apparent reason.

aregularforumuser said:
Ness said:
NSY said:

Its true

Zae said:

They just want attention.

And talking about PETA is only giving them what they want.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can bare to get this game with the cat suit. It's really...not wanting me to get it...

cryoAwakening said:
Zae said:

They just want attention.

And talking about PETA is only giving them what they want.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can bare to get this game with the cat suit. It's really...not wanting me to get it...

So your a dog person? It's your choice. You can always wait a little bit and see more gameplay before making a decision.

KingMario128 said:
i dont know, there is bowser flags everywhere, bowser´s minions, and the boss is just that...a boss, i think we are gonna see bowser with some original plot...maybe
IF there's Bower flags, then it's probably him. (Didn't even think of that, and I clearly saw them pass the check point flag at one point.

Booker said:
Man. I really hope we get original bosses instead of stupid Koopalings. There seems to have been a battle against a large, four-headed worm thing, so this gives me some hope.
Again, that purple thing with the crown really looks like a boss, so that might be a replacement of the Koopalings.

Also, for those who want SMB2 so much, the thing that really distinguished the gameplay on that one was picking up and throwing things as the main attack, and that has been retained in this game (like throwing the snowballs at the snow Pokey).
Then, there's the whole Arabic flavor of that game, but all of these modern games have Desert World.

The only thing missing is the characters, and some of those have been retained in nearly every game since SMW.

Eric B said:
KingMario128 said:
i dont know, there is bowser flags everywhere, bowser´s minions, and the boss is just that...a boss, i think we are gonna see bowser with some original plot...maybe
IF there's Bower flags, then it's probably him. (Didn't even think of that, and I clearly saw them pass the check point flag at one point.

Booker said:
Man. I really hope we get original bosses instead of stupid Koopalings. There seems to have been a battle against a large, four-headed worm thing, so this gives me some hope.
Again, that purple thing with the crown really looks like a boss, so that might be a replacement of the Koopalings.

Also, for those who want SMB2 so much, the thing that really distinguished the gameplay on that one was picking up and throwing things as the main attack, and that has been retained in this game (like throwing the snowballs at the snow Pokey).
Then, there's the whole Arabic flavor of that game, but all of these modern games have Desert World.

The only thing missing is the characters, and some of those have been retained in nearly every game since SMW.

There is one screenshot with the Aquatic Giant Yoshi where we can see a Fairy-Type Pokemon Character, some people are saying they are Subcons, i thinks is a new character/s and they are Bowser New´s Target...maybe

I think it's a pretty great thing that they added Peach and different abilities for characters. Although Peach looks freaky in a cat suit. It's like slapping her face on the picture of a kitten and recolouring it pink.

Glowsquid said:
This is making me slightly worried they're trying to homogenize the 3D games, NSMB-style.
It's still a step and better than a real Galaxy 3. One try doesn't harm. Maybe it means the next SMB could give us more surprise.
But if there will be another 3D game for WiiU, hope to see a brand-new theme and story.

Dry Bones fanatic said:
I don't really have an emotion on the cat powerup, but Peach being playable is kinda awesome
Wait, what about Daisy, she hasn't been in main games for ages
At least that declarement which said Peach can never be playable because of her figure goes back on itself. Though it doesn't fit in Daisy's image, maybe Daisy can be the damsel this time.

Crackin355 said:
Probably because Mario is Red, Luigi is Green, Peach is Pink (The replacement for Yellow it looks like) and Toad is Blue. Since Toad is a species they can make him the Blue Toad we see in pretty much all the co-op games without much of a fuss.
Color theory doesn't really make sense since Daisy and Wario can replace the yellow toad last time.

However I still can't get why using a generic toad instead of Toad again. Or I still doubt why can't Nintendo give color options of toads?

Sadly, I did not get to play this game yesterday. They had only a few slots left by the time I got there, and I had to pick Mario Kart. But I watched others play this game, and it looked pretty cool. Still glad to see a new boss, and I'm thinking Bowser is the main villain, despite that Peach is playable. Maybe he kidnapped Rosalina or something. Or he tried to kidnap Peach, but she escaped, and Bowser has her castle now. Anyway, I find it extremely unlikely the final boss will be anyone besides Bowser.

Re: New Super Mario 3D Title announced

PrincessOfPeaches said:
I want a game thats similar to Super Mario Bros. 2. I really liked that you had four characters to choose between and all of them had different abilities! So I hope they will do something like that.
Wish granted!

Why are there two different threads with the same topic?

I have a feeling that the cat suit is going to be overpowered. Climbing up wall/goal posts ect. I hope just the regular tanooki suit is in the game as well. Maybe the boomrang suit too?

I don't see Daisy getting kidnapped in the first place. With her change from a Peach clone to her own character especially

Back