• Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Lolcrawler said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Jim McGinn said:
One of the, if not the, best 3D Super Mario games in recent years.
Meh Nothing can beat Super Mario 64 DS, (Unless they make a second remake of Super Mario 64 3DS) or (Unless a 3D Smash Bros or similar thing comes out)
Super Mario 64 DS wasn't that great at all

Neither the original or the remake are that good anyway.

Anser said:

I second this. Although DS was still arguably better.

Freakworld said:
Anser said:

I second this. Although DS was still arguably better.

Even though I enjoyed the DS version a lot, I'll admit that they aren't really games I could say are more than just 'good'. They don't really warrant a 'amazing' or anything.

They're certainly revolutionary, though, that's why they're like on the best games of all time list (even though I think that reasoning is still bull, since it's "best games" not "most influential games")

Super Mario 64 is horrifically outdated. Unfortunately, its buggy physics made it age horribly.

The more I see of this game, the more I want it.

But I don't have the money right now. I'm saving the few gamestop giftcards I have for Smash.

I got the game, and beat Champion's Road faster than I thought I would, without power-ups. For some reason, Mystery House Marathon is giving me more trouble...

ThePremiumYoshi said:
I got the game, and beat Champion's Road faster than I thought I would, without power-ups. For some reason, Mystery House Marathon is giving me more trouble...

I found Champion's Road fairly easy with Rosalina. And oh god Mystery House Marathon. Don't remind me...

What, it's easy and that I beat it in, like, two tries?

Hypochondriac Mario said:

It's not that the challenges were all that hard, just the fact that if you screwed up once you had to start all over.

MKguy7 said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:

It's not that the challenges were all that hard, just the fact that if you screwed up once you had to start all over.
I guess it's much easier in multiplayer.

Nintendo doesn't know how difficulty works, IMO.

One of my friends streamed some of it for us before and it looks really fun. We all came to the conclusion that Captain Toad should be a standalone game on the eShop. XD

>Uses life system.

That's all I know, though.

Yeah the next Mario game should be like the recent Rayman games where you have infinite lives and can try again pretty much instantly.

Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah the next Mario game should be like the recent Rayman games where you have infinite lives and can try again pretty much instantly.

Not sure if joke or just unpopular opinion.

President Madagascar said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Not sure if joke or just unpopular opinion.

No, that would be the best thing to happen to any Mario game

If you keep getting more lives than what you lose, that'll pretty much be like having infinite lives.

Except Mario games don't make you retry in nearly a second when you die

Back