• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Re: New Super Mario 3D Title announced

no Miyamoto is god and Iwata is jesus, get it right!
images

don't care that this was posted two pages ago, responding to it anyway

Rolf said:
i don't get why people hate super mario galaxy 2 simply because it's similar to the other one. for example, i've never seen the first three sonic games suffer from these problems, and, essentially, they were pretty similar, despite adding a new character each time or something (and they were great games). so i'm not sure why super mario galaxy 2 suffers from this, especially considering it adds a quite a lot more than those games. super mario galaxy 2's levels were fun and well-designed. i'd honestly be pretty happy if it was super mario galaxy 3.

While SMG3 wouldn't be the first thing that I'd want, I wouldn't mind if there was another one, and I highly agree with the rest of your post.

Actually I'm pretty sure this will be Sunshine 2.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Actually I'm pretty sure this will be Sunshine 2.

I'd cry of happiness.

I dunno. Sunshine 2 would be great and all, but after Nintendo just pumping out these sequels lately, I'd prefer something a little more original.

Also, Sunshine did have its flaws.

Gundam Tanaka said:
I dunno. Sunshine 2 would be great and all, but after Nintendo just pumping out these sequels lately, I'd prefer something a little more original.

Well, every game has it's flaws lmao.

I wouldn't mind something original myself, but I did like the enviroments and many missions in sms. I also felt like the game was pretty challenging at moments, such as those hidden areas where you don't have fludd.

Gundam Tanaka said:

i'd prefer an original title, but sunshine 2 would be interesting, but no.

Gundam Tanaka said:

I love Sunshine, but the main thing that annoyed me was the fact that the camera fought with you so much. Other than that, I had plenty of fun.

Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

I love Sunshine, but the main thing that annoyed me was the fact that the camera fought with you so much. Other than that, I had plenty of fun.

I thought yoshi vanishing in water was dumb and boat controls were kinda bad too, but otherwise yeah, agreed.

Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

I thought yoshi vanishing in water was dumb and boat controls were kinda bad too, but otherwise yeah, agreed.
No nothing about SMS was good from the controls to that god awful flood
also I actually enjoy the nsmb series and would be quite happy to see it continue

Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

also I actually enjoy the nsmb series and would be quite happy to see it continue

smb3 sucks

Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks
SHUT THE HECK UP YOU'VE NEVER HAD A GOOD TASTE OF GAMES IN YOUR LIFE

Sombrero Guy said:
Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks

you be quiet you're not the boss of me!

Sombrero Guy said:
Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks

I have to somewhat agree with him. You do have some weird tastes in what is a good Mario game and what is a bad Mario game.

I don't want to see another NSM for at least 4 years. Please Nintendo, stop with the NSMB outbreak for awhile!

Xerneas said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks

I have to somewhat agree with him. You do have some weird tastes in what is a good Mario game and what is a bad Mario game.

I don't want to see another NSM for at least 4 years. Please Nintendo, stop with the NSMB outbreak for awhile!

I'm just really picky with games period. I don't see why it matters though it's not like my opinion affects anyone. *shrugs*

Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Samus Aran said:
Xerneas said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

smb3 sucks

I'm just really picky with games period. I don't see why it matters though it's not like my opinion affects anyone. *shrugs*

You're opinion is not mine and affects me greatly. Rah. As long as nobody tries shoving their opinions onto others, they can like or hate what they want.

Samus Aran said:
smb3 sucks
Can I just ask you something?
What Mario games DO you like?
Do you even like Mario?

Not trying to bitch, I'm just curious, as it seems that you have negative thoughts on every Mario game you give your opinion on.

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Samus Aran said:
smb3 sucks
Do you even like Mario?
well he said sms was good and that's a mario game

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Samus Aran said:
smb3 sucks
Do you even like Mario?

well the smb3 thing was a joke but lol,

I like mario and ill answer your question about mario games i like.

Smb3, smw, paper mario, paper mario ttyd, yoshis island, yoshis story, mario party 1,2, and 4, mariokart double dash, sm64(and ds), sms, mario & luigi: superstar saga, mario tennis, and mario power tennis.

I think that's it.

Back