Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

It's not going to matter much what vehicle the CPU uses in a race, aside from how funny/awkward they look in it.

No new racing tracks confirmed.

https://twitter.com/AllSourceGaming/status/820575141851643904

Ahhhhugghhhhh.

I have a feeling they won't even do more DLC for it either since it's a port. Well, if I get a switch, this can possibly wait... if I ever get a switch.

So that just leaves playable Miis (and Amiibo costumes (and new ones)) and some other mode with a question mark.

so for some reason, inkling colors are not shared between the boy and the girl
the boy is limited to blue, purple, and cyan, while the girl is limited to orange, green, and purple

Hot pink , the girl has a hat in hot pink coloration and darker skin , not purple.

Anyway , it still bothers me they have separate slots.

No new race tracks? What are they thinking? They better give a discount if you already have the Wii U version.

Luigi 64DD said:
No new race tracks? What are they thinking? They better give a discount if you already have the Wii U version.

Don't count on it. The only discount you'll likely get is from a trade in.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Hot pink , the girl has a hat in hot pink coloration and darker skin , not purple.

Anyway , it still bothers me they have separate slots.

Everyone is equal! Next, you would want people condensing Mario and Luigi into one slot.

I don't feel that ripped off with no new tracks. Wii U owners would feel really missed out if there were new race tracks.

But seriously, this new content should be DLC for the Wii U version. They can make more money that way.

Swiftie_Luma said:
No.

But i wouldnt mind Daisy inside Peach's slot , like in Smash.

Pfftt....

But still, the Switch's HD screen tempts me so much. And Mario Kart on the go? In HD? Yes please.

Could be their potential colors if included in Smash Bros. plus 2 additional colors.

So, this screenshot shows a ? mark on the character select screen. Some believe it's the Miis having yet to be revealed, others say it's a new character entirely set to be revealed in the future.

I personally think it's a random character option, yet another function that has not been seen since Double Dash!!, or at least that's what I'm hoping for. That'll make the decision of what character I want to play as easier.

What do you think the ? mark entitles?

MK8D_CSS.jpg

it's the mii
if you want a random button just go to random.org and pick a number between 1 and 42

I would be surprised if Miis are left out. It would mean all of that development time practically thrown away, and content being removed from the base version of the game.

Thats exactly the reason why they are not out of the game.

They already are in the game , and the question mark just so happens to be located in the exact same location miis are in MK8 , which is the bottom right corner.

I think we can assume they are not cut right now.

I would not miss Miis at all, at least there would be less obnoxious voices in online.

Apparently there's a Japanese Nintendo video I missed showing the Miis. So it shows them in the game in some way, but I don't know if they're playable. It looks like they reprise their role as representatives of the player when waiting online.

memoryman3 said:
We saw Ludwig riding a BIDDYBUGGY! With Roller Wheels! And Isabelle with a Sports Coupe!

Imagine a CPU Rosalina driving the Biddybuggy. Enough with the Monster tires.

In one of those videos I saw Baby Mario driving a Yoshi Bike and now I'm sad that Wario won't drive a Mr. Scooty.

When I said I wanted to drive the clown car I didn't mean like this!

Back