Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

GalacticPetey said:
I just want a Mario Kart game that keeps old elements instead getting rid of them after each game.

Give me a game with customizable karts, mission mode, bikes, gliding, double dash mode, coins, a good battle mode, anti-gravity, a good roster, tricks, special items, ATVs, emblems, more than 32 tracks, and DLC.

Impossible. Would only happen if they didn't actually have to make money on the product.

Mcmadness said:
It wouldn't have to be all that complicated. Say Bowser steals the race trophies or some shit like that and you gotta beat his various minions in races before you get to challenge him directly.

Heck he could even be driving his big huge car from 3D World for the final race.
YES
YES
YES

Mcmadness said:
Would be nice if they developed it into something like Adventure mode in Diddy kong racing.
Magikrazy said:
There should be an Adventure Field like in Crash Tag Team Racing.
Both of these ideas sound wonderful.

Crash Racing games always had some pretty awesome overworlds.

Loved walking around as Crash and setting off the hilarious cutscenes.

They should do something like that, you know? Have Mario walk around hub worlds based on the tracks.

Maybe have a different section of the hub world based on each track, unless that might be too big.

Also, the other characters could give Mario missions and that could be how you unlock characters.

Magikrazy said:

They should do something like that, you know? Have Mario walk around hub worlds based on the tracks.

Maybe have a different section of the hub world based on each track, unless that might be too big.

Also, the other characters could give Mario missions and that could be how you unlock characters.
Sounds like SSE x Animal Crossing x Mario Kart

At the very least, they should do something like what the Baseball games did.

It wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it.

It better be. That car is amazing.

Magikrazy said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be Mario; it would be more awesome if it was your character of choice.

Lakituthequick said:
Mcmadness said:
Heck he could even be driving his big huge car from 3D World for the final race.
I somewhat expected that car to be in MK8 last year, though it is possible it'll be in the AC DLC too.
It's slightly resembled in that one car I forget the name of.

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be Mario; it would be more awesome if it was your character of choice.
Well like I said, maybe have something like the Baseball games where you can switch out characters and they each have certain ways they can interact with things in the hub world.

Also its Badwagon, Stargazing.

Meh the Badwagon is FAR cooler than that toaster on wheels Bowser drives on.

Toaster on wheels?

Cirdec said:
Too bad Badwagon is a bad wagon car.

I don't really give a ----, it looks awesome because it looks like a muscle car and muscle cars are awesome.

Mcmadness said:
Toaster on wheels?

631px-Bowser_Mobile_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

800px-Mario_and_Bowser_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_8.png

yep, it's like, not aerodynamic at all

besides, the badwagon is pink. plus points for that.

But the Bowsermobile is awesome!

Mcmadness said:
But the Bowsermobile is awesome!

whatever you say....

And I say its awesome!

I totally, fully and completely support an adventure mode like Diddy Kong Racing's.

On second thought, this probably would be too big.

Maybe they could be based on the 8 themes of the tracks from Super Mario Kart.

Mario Circuit, Donut Plains, Ghost Valley, Choco Island, Koopa Beach, Vanilla Lake, Bowser's Castle, and Rainbow Road.

Back