Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Or it could look amazing.

So only 3 weeks left

Getting those dreams about Mario Kart 8 nearly every other night now is like a nightmare

I have to say that the final roster disappointed me so much that I am way less excited for this game than before. Sure, I'm still excited, and I'm likely to get it on release day, but I'm not as excited as I used to be. I'll still probably like it very very much, though.

I don't like the lack of Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr., but I am still looking forward to this game.

Super Smash Misty said:
The uploader probably didn't show all of them.
The uploader said it in the youtube comments that those are the only alternate title screens.

or maybe there's going to be the Koopalings title screen.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I love how Rosalina has one but not Peach.[/sarcasm]
Yes, no more Peach title screen!

They need to have them as long, if not longer, as this.
Hey! It was still the +Control Pad back then
"Racoon Mario"[sic]
EDIT: "Walking Piranas"[sic]

Super Smash Misty said:
They need to have them as long, if not longer, as this.
Hey! It was still the +Control Pad back then
"Racoon Mario"[sic]
Yeah, I always enjoyed reading the fun bits in instruction manuals, they used to act as intros to the game really well, they'd explain more than just the controls before dropping you in the game.

Dry Troopa said:
Here's a look of the electronic manual.

So it appears that the directional pad can be used to steer in this game. At least that'll save us from wearing out the Control Sticks too soon.

MnSG said:
Dry Troopa said:
Here's a look of the electronic manual.

So it appears that the directional pad can be used to steer in this game. At least that'll save us from wearing out the Control Sticks too soon.
Yeah, it's good to know I'll have the d-pad as a last resort.

Back