Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

President Madagascar said:
Lakituilveloce said:
Possible last Retro Track according to GameXplain:

*vid*

Please don't.
Well sorry for posting a video, I wasn't aware it would hurt people.

There's another GameXplain prediction about how Wario Colosseum could work with glider ramps and anti-gravity.

#video#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5AjsDzIgw&list=UUfAPTv1LgeEWevG8X_6PUOQ

Baby Luigi said:
I'll just wait and see what the final retro course is.

If it's N64 Wario Stadium, I hate them.

If you hate that track for its long jump, that's kind of a moot point by now. The reasoning is all thanks to the fact that Lakitu will now pick you up if you fail any crucial jumps.

No, I'll hate them because it'll be the fifth n64 course they'll use

Baby Luigi said:

To be fair, I didn't like Yoshi Valley all that much, simply for the fact that it has very detrimental routes.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

To be fair, I didn't like Yoshi Valley all that much, simply for the fact that it has very detrimental routes.
I hated that course because of its unforgivable falls, its twisty turns (made worse by atrocious controls), and you have no idea if you're first. The music is lame, too. Also, there is really just one route most people will take anyway.

Retro Tracks Analysis:

Well, we already know there won't be any new N64 or 3DS retro tracks.

If we fit in the empty cup spots with the 3DS tracks, that leaves 1 track left in the lightning cup and 3 in leaf.

Yoshi Valley is in the leaf cup due to N64 Rainbow Road in lightning, so now 2 spots left in leaf.

Now, in the lightning cup, the last track will be either GCN Sherbet Land, Wii Grumble Volcano, or the unannounced track. However, it will not be a DS track due to Tick Tock Clock.

The 2 tracks in the leaf cup will be the same possibilities as above, but the unannounced track may be a DS track.

New Japanese footage

Dat Sail Plane is an awesome glider :D

Oh god I just woke up from a pretty damn vivid Mario Kart 8 dream and me pwning my sister as Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Stadium like always (she kept getting item abused)

The sound in the video is bad quality, why there are even Pokémon X & Y sounds in the beginning.

Lakituilveloce said:
Oh my god those people are terrible it's not even funny.

Yeah I know, why do they suck so bad that they're painful to watch >_>

Baby Luigi said:

New Japanese footage

Oh god I just woke up from a pretty dang vivid Mario Kart 8 dream and me pwning my sister as Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Stadium like always (she kept getting item abused)
Wow. That's a lot of kart parts...

gYe8RZF.png

This is by far the cutest kart part ever made

Misty said:
Is that a bird?

The glider that Baby Luigi showed is called the Wario Glider, considering that it does reference Wario with the eyebrows, nose, and mustache.

Baby Luigi said:
gYe8RZF.png

This is by far the cutest kart part ever made
After seeing those kart pieces you uploaded, I think my combination, if I ever get the game or even play it, will be Toadette on the Teddy Bear, with the Spicy Rings tires, and Waddlewing Glider. Unless the game comes with even better kart pieces.

Baby Luigi said:

New Japanese footage

Oh god I just woke up from a pretty dang vivid Mario Kart 8 dream and me pwning my sister as Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Stadium like always (she kept getting item abused)
It is also confirmed that there's VS mode. I translated this part of the video (go to 16:25: the screen after the character/kart select screen).
-Teams (on/off)
-Items (shells, bananas, mushrooms, bob-ombs, off)
-Engine Class (50cc, 100cc, 150cc, Mirror)
-CPU (???)
-CPU level (easy, normal, hard)
-Course (choose, in order, random)
-No. of Races

Back