Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Baby Luigi said:
Aegislash said:
That sucks, mate. I thought our economy was the worst.
(excluding many countries in Africa which their economy was ruined because of high inflation)

Many countries with poor infrastructures have awful economies. We live in utopia compared to them.

Man when are they gonna release new info for Mario Kart 8? >;[
Probably during the next Nintendo Direct, whenever that is.

ゴジラ said:
Baby Luigi said:
Aegislash said:
That sucks, mate. I thought our economy was the worst.
(excluding many countries in Africa which their economy was ruined because of high inflation)

Many countries with poor infrastructures have awful economies. We live in utopia compared to them.

^this
Or they just release information out of the blue.

ゴジラ said:
Baby Luigi said:
Studying the Wikipedia page, the main ones are approximately each two months, so it be around early December. There is also a chance one appears within two weeks though.

tiny_kong_by_trainguy64-d5h2pgy.png

Even though they will most likely pick Dixie to be in MK8, if Funky Kong can earn a spot in a Mario Kart game then Tiny shouldn't be out of the equation.

I want Dixie before Tiny but I want King K. Rool before Dixie

Baby Luigi said:
I think we can both agree that K. Rool deceives a spot in MK8 more so than Dixie, Tiny, and Funky Kong. however it seems Nintendo has been wanting less and less to do with the Kremlings lately.

8-bit Birdo said:
Baby Luigi said:
I think we can both agree that K. Rool deceives a spot in MK8 more so than Dixie, Tiny, and Funky Kong. however it seems Nintendo has been wanting less and less to do with the Kremlings lately.

And I hope it stays that way. I never liked Funky Kong's addition in Mario Kart Wii and all the Kongs' addition to Mario Super Sluggers. They should stay in the Donkey Kong games.

Anser said:
8-bit Birdo said:
Baby Luigi said:

And I hope it stays that way. I never liked Funky Kong's addition in Mario Kart Wii and all the Kongs' addition to Mario Super Sluggers. They should stay in the Donkey Kong games.

too bad

nintendo pretty much made donkey kong and any character from that universe will probably be in a lot of spin-offs because of it.

8-bit Birdo said:
Baby Luigi said:
I love Dixie more. though King K. Rool seemed more like a better male heavy racer in Kart Wii than Funky. I worry more about his presence in platformers.

Anser said:
I never liked Funky Kong's addition in Mario Kart Wii and all the Kongs' addition to Mario Super Sluggers. They should stay in the Donkey Kong games.
Nope. If you don't like those characters, you should eliminate their presence. You can never change the fact that characters still belong to this series. Unless it's Banjo and Conker who totally seperate from the original series.

It's kind of hard to eliminate their presence when you're playing online, though.

Mario Party X said:
It's kind of hard to eliminate their presence when you're playing online, though.

Well that's just too bad....we never use online so TAKE THAT

Or just hack the game to make NPC Funky invisible or a giant floating Wario head while muting his NPC voice clips.

I don't mind the inclusion of Funky Kong or other Kongs. But I don't think any more are necessary.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

Well that's just too bad....we never use online so TAKE THAT

Taken. It wasn't very effective.

Only losers without identical twin sisters play online. jk plz dunt sue me

Playing online is pretty fun :C I rarely bump into stupid hackers who ruin the game for everyone else and the races can get really good. I feel especially proud when I manage to beat a Japanese player.

... Or any Asian player for that matter.

Anser said:
Playing online is pretty fun :C I rarely bump into stupid hackers who ruin the game for everyone else and the races can get really good. I feel especially proud when I manage to beat a Japanese player.

What do you have against Asians?

And what's your opinion on FTL hackers, hackers that get an impossibly high VR, but lose on purpose?

Mario Party X said:
Anser said:

What do you have against Asians?

And what's your opinion on FTL hackers, hackers that get an impossibly high VR, but lose on purpose?

No no, I have nothing against them but mad respect. They're so good at literally EVERYTHING that I feel proud when I best them at something, even if it's something silly like beating them in Mario Kart.

I think that hackers who annoy people are a bunch of assholes. I mean, let us race in peace instead of throwing bombs and Blue Shells every fucking second. That also includes using a Mega Mushroom mixed with a Star the very second the race starts. The worst thing is that it's OBVIOUS they do it to annoy people because they don't even try to win. They always place 7th or 8th or something like that. I hate them.

Thank god the characters don't scream for every fucking mini-turbo like in Mario Kart Wii anymore.

Lakitulerapide said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
Thank god the characters don't scream for every fucking mini-turbo like in Mario Kart Wii anymore.
They already stopped doing that in 7.

I know they don't do that in handheld games, but they do it in every home console game except Super Mario Kart (though the screams weren't that bad in Double Dash!!) so they could go right back to doing it again in 8.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Lakitulerapide said:
ThePremiumYoshi said:
They already stopped doing that in 7.

I know they don't do that in handheld games, but they do it in every home console game except Super Mario Kart (though the screams weren't that bad in Double Dash!!) so they could go right back to doing it again in 8.
Now you say so... yeah, they already didn't do that in handheld games. My bad.

Dimentio64 said:
Gosh, when will we get more info on this game??

Yeah, I can't wait to see the new items. I can definitely see the Ice Flower being included.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Dimentio64 said:
Gosh, when will we get more info on this game??

Yeah, I can't wait to see the new items. I can definitely see the Ice Flower being included.
That'd be annoying as hell

Back