Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Oh wait, I did try.

Only Mushroom and Flower though.

I used Baby Rosalina, Biddybuggy, Button, and Cloud.

Ok, i'll give this a shot.

Great
Good
Okay
Meh

Mushroom Cup: Sweet Sweet Canyon > Thwomp Ruins > Mario Kart Stadium > Water Park
Easily one of the better Mushroom Cups. Sweet Sweet Canyon is pretty neat, I like how the water is syrup in that course. Thwomp Ruins was great for a ruins track, and I find it quite tense. Mario Kart Stadium is probably the best first course by far. Water Park was pretty meh, but nothing horrible.

Flower Cup: Shy Guy Falls > Toad Harbor > Twisted Mansion > Mario Circuit

Star Cup: Mount Wario > Sunshine Airport > Electrodrome > Dolphin Shoals

Special Cup: Bowser's Castle = Cloudtop Cruise > Rainbow Road > Bone-Dry Dunes
It's hard to decide between Bowser's Castle and Cloudtop Cruise. Bowser's Castle has quite a few neat things that other Bowser's Castles can't compete with, and Cloudtop Cruise was all kinds of great. Rainbow Road was neat, but it was honestly what I was expecting. Bone-Dry Dunes can go die in a fire.

Shell Cup: N64 Toad's Turnpike > DS Cheep Cheep Beach > GBA Mario Circuit > Wii Moo Moo Meadows

Banana Cup: N64 Royal Raceway > 3DS DK Jungle > SNES Donut Plains 3 > GCN Dry Dry Desert

Leaf Cup: 3DS Music Park > DS Wario Stadium > N64 Yoshi Valley > GCN Sherbet Land

Lightning Cup: DS Tick-Tock Clock > 3DS Piranha Plant Slide > N64 Rainbow Road > Wii Grumble Volcano

Egg Cup: Dragon Dirftway = Mute City > GCN Yoshi Circuit > Excitebike Arena

Triforce Cup: Hyrule Circuit > Wii Wario's Gold Mine > SNES Rainbow Road > Ice Ice Outpost
Hyrule Circuit was a huge shout out to Zelda fans like myself, so it should come as no surprise that I liked it. Wario's Gold Mine annoyed me a lot in Wii, but I still liked it and it got much more tolerable here. SNES Rainbow Road has always been my least favorite Rainbow Road, but it's quite good compared to Ice Ice Outpost. *shudders*

Crossing Cup: Animal Crossing > GBA Cheese Land > Wild Woods > GCN Baby Park

Bell Cup: Big Blue > GBA Ribbon Road > Super Bell Subway > 3DS Neo Bowser City

Honoka Kousaka said:
Special Cup: Bowser's Castle = Cloudtop Cruise > Rainbow Road > Bone-Dry Dunes
It's hard to decide between Bowser's Castle and Cloudtop Cruise. Bowser's Castle has quite a few neat things that other Bowser's Castles can't compete with, and Cloudtop Cruise was all kinds of great. Rainbow Road was neat, but it was honestly what I was expecting. Bone-Dry Dunes can go die in a fire.
;D

I'll probably do this as well later.

That's good, since I usually get hit by loads of shells and things.

Also I remember when I play with my brother, and he tries to hit me with a red shell but I've got a banana, I say "I am RedShell."

I like playing with my family except my dad who swears a lot when he's playing, particularly if a green shell hits him. Once I fired one backwards at him in Mario Kart Wii when I was little and it hit him. He sent me to my room. But I do remember the time where he was playing as Donkey Kong and me Koopa. He knocked me off the bridge in Donkey Kong Mountain (I think it's called that) and I was so angry I didn't talk to him for the rest of the day.

haha my dad and i play all the time
he always goes to curse and then remembers im there, it's pretty funny
of course i do the same

A video I uploaded of a pretty cool race with me (Iggy), my brother (Larry), my mum (Lemmy), and my grandma (Ludwig).
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/?hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=chdbUXN2sEI[/youtube]
My brother was angry after I hit him with that green shell...

Bonnie said:
A video I uploaded of a pretty cool race with me (Iggy), my brother (Larry), my mum (Lemmy), and my grandma (Ludwig).

fixed

Eri Ayase said:
Bonnie said:

fixed
Thanks!

After returning to play after so long, I found out that my skills have deteriorated, for I already lost around 100 points from my online score from before. Kind of disappointing, but understandable, though it really feels hard on myself to find out that I did poorly.

Thanks for reading.

Big Blue is now my favorite course aaaaaaaaa

(no it's not, I got ---ing item abused there and I ---ing predicted it)

Baby Luigi said:
Big Blue is now my favorite course aaaaaaaaa

(no it's not, I got ---ing item abused there and I ---ing predicted it)
I like that course, because I actually got 1st place in it on online multiplayer.

I like it when I'm racing with my preferred settings but it can go to hell in Grand Prix mode.

I don't like Big Blue.

I also can't race in 150cc anymore.

And after another playthrough, I have to say that playing Mario Kart 8 is among some of the most unpleasant gaming experiences I've ever endured through.

Are you sure? You just played Mirror Mode on GP. The hard computers are a bitch sometimes.

Baby Luigi said:
Are you sure? You just played Mirror Mode on GP. The hard computers are a *bleep* sometimes.

I feel that the CPU's on 150CC & Mirror GP's are harder than in 200CC. Took me a couple tries on those 2 modes but I breezed through 200CC.

Baby Luigi said:
Are you sure? You just played Mirror Mode on GP. The hard computers are a *bleep* sometimes.
Yes, it's one reason I don't really want to touch Mario Kart 8 ever again.

I don't want to play Battle Mode with you anymore, not as much before, anyway.

MarioKartTracker said:
Baby Luigi said:

I feel that the CPU's on 150CC & Mirror GP's are harder than in 200CC. Took me a couple tries on those 2 modes but I breezed through 200CC.

200cc is enjoyable, 150 is not. I don't enjoy 150cc anymore.

Mario Party Δ said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yes, it's one reason I don't really want to touch Mario Kart 8 ever again.

You don't have to play that mode ever again....you know....

I said "one reason".

The other reasons are "battle mode" and that "Mario Kart 8 gets boring quickly".

Mario Party Δ said:
The other reasons are "battle mode" and that "Mario Kart 8 gets boring quickly".
it wouldn't get boring so quickly if there was a good battle mode and three-four multiplayer wasn't in 30fps but i digress

i've really lost interest in playing mk8 and sadly i think the dlc support for this game has finally ended so i've really got no reason to return to it

aside from when i get a compatible amiibo, if ever

I will play Mario Kart 8 seriously again the day Nintendo will fix the terrible item distribution system.

Back