Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I doubt that we'll be getting any more DLC stuff, or at least, no more tracks. I'm not sure about the character and vehicle part department though.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Glitchy said:
Pack 1- Kirby
stopped reading here, no offense but more non-mario dlc would feel like the final nail in the coffin for my wanted mario characters.

if they're going to make more dlc they'll make more nonmario stuff, it's pretty damn inenvitable at this point

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Glitchy said:
Pack 1- Kirby
stopped reading here, no offense but more non-mario dlc would feel like the final nail in the coffin for my wanted mario characters.
Sorry to break it to you, but it's been hammered a long time ago anyway.

Bring on Kirby.

MnSG said:
I doubt that we'll be getting any more DLC stuff, or at least, no more tracks. I'm not sure about the character and vehicle part department though.
yeah, i agree with this
i wouldn't be surprised if they did announce more characters or at the very least more amiibo functionality but if new tracks were announced i would be very shocked

Glitchy said:
Here's some new dlc I made.

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Halberd- A tough track on Meta Knight's airship, the Halberd. Features many powerful hazards, and attacks from Meta Knight and his crew. The "highlight" track of the DLC.

Gee I wonder who would want that :shifty:

Iron Man said:
Glitchy said:

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Halberd- A tough track on Meta Knight's airship, the Halberd. Features many powerful hazards, and attacks from Meta Knight and his crew. The "highlight" track of the DLC.

Most people.

Just see Baby Park, that's the sign they will give Baby Pink Gold Peach or Pink Gold Baby Peach for next DLC.

Cirdec said:
Just see Baby Park, that's the sign they will give Baby Pink Gold Peach or Pink Gold Baby Peach for next DLC.

Baby Gold Daisy/ Gold Baby Daisy came first

Mario Party Σ said:
Iron Man said:
Glitchy said:

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Most people.
Here we have the problem with this fanbase.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Iron Man said:
Glitchy said:

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Most people.

It's not a problem if someone likes the Kirby series and wants a race track based off of Halberd. You have your likes and wishes for DLC and we have ours.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Iron Man said:
Glitchy said:

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Most people.
What's wrong with Mario fans also happening to be Kirby fans too?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Liking both franchise=/=wanting them to invade each other.

you would think Animal Crossing is the work of the devil

oh wait, you never played any of those games to even care about them silly me

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'd say it's more like there is a huge Mario party and there is an invitation for one outsider to come and join the fun.

It was already a crossover, completely different situation. They still had ties with Nintendo.
Mario Party Σ said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I'd say it's more like there is a huge Mario party and there is an invitation for one outsider to come and join the fun.
...and then we have some Mario characters who didn't get the letter. See? That's my whole argument.

Cirdec said:
Iron Man said:
Cirdec said:

Baby Gold Daisy/ Gold Baby Daisy came first

Orange Gold Daisy would come first.
You'd still want that regardless

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Iron Man said:
Glitchy said:

Pack 1- Kirby x MK8

Most people.

I don't see any problem. Did you even read the other character's Glitchy said could be a part of the DLC pack? I've said this before, but in the Smash 4 Rosalina trailer, they practically asked for Kirby to crossover with Mario Kart. Guest characters are okay imo. Also I have bias for Kirby considering I'm freaking Meta Knight. It's not invading. If Bowser kidnaps the princess and gets an invitation to Mario Kart, why can't Kirby get an invitation who has been shown to have a connection with Mario in the past (the very 1st mission in Subspace Emissary Kirby was paired with Mario then even saved Peach if you chose that as the cage to save).

Well, I didn't have the RPG characters in mind in this theoretical party. I was thinking about the Mario series as a whole.

But you can say the RPG characters didn't get the invitation because since they're so obscure/niche, their address is unknown or they don't want to be bothered.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
...and then we have some Mario characters who didn't get the letter. See? That's my whole argument.

They don't even exist by Mario series standards

So how can you write letters to characters who don't even exist?

Tbh, the only RPG character i'd really want to see in Mario Kart is Prince Peasley, with his hoverboard as a kart. Alas, it seems unlikely.

I'm still okay with more guest appearances, they never really bothered me.

Back