Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I don't

About the DLC and update, here's some info about the online maintenance.
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/26/mario-kart-8-maintenance-scheduled-tomorrow-for-mercedes-dlc-update/

Wow... Just when we thought we'd get improvements to the roster with DLC, no, they had to make it even worse. Where is my Diddy Kong... Where is my Boo... Where is my Dixie Kong... Where is my King K Rool... Where is my Bowser Jr...

Goddamit, I never buy stuff online. Oh well, first for everything. Better be able to get an internet connection to download it.

Wow so incredible. Villager and Isabelle as DLC. A F-Zero course? And is that Wario Goldmine and Waluigi Stadium?
Hype!

kLqIdj4.jpg

'3k betta go get hype for that f-zero track and the blue falcon kart... COMING IN NOVEMBER

Paul Heyman said:
'3k betta go get hype for that f-zero track and the blue falcon kart... COMING IN NOVEMBER

i should be

but i'm not

just makes me want that new f-zero game that will never fucking happen even more

Waitwaitwait, lemme get this straight.

They added non-Mario characters.

They cut Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, King Boo, Birdo, Dry Bones, etc.

They did not add anyone that would make up for it. The only veteran they added back was DRY BOWSER of all characters. Then they add more power up characters too.

Now Fawful's chances are at an all-time low, because they decided that MARIO FUCKING KART should not be MARIO KART anymore, but Nintendo Kart instead.

Way to give me the middle finger, Nintendo. I wanted Mario better represented, now it'll probably never be that way.

>nintendo gets criticism for "too many mario games"
>finally decides to let some of their other IP's shine between 2012-mid 2014
>people promptly complain that there isn't enough mario
>nintendo flips a table and says "FUCK IT"

Paul Heyman said:
>nintendo gets criticism for "too many mario games"
>finally decides to let some of their other IP's shine between 2012-mid 2014
>people promptly complain that there isn't enough mario
>nintendo flips a table and says "FUCK IT"

Nah, just 3D Player and FTG64, which both complain about game rosters all the time.

It's just so wrong that it is amazing. Like, part of me is like "I don't think it should be non-Mario", but then the other part of me is like "OMG LINK IN MARIO KART! MY DREAMS OF THAT HAPPENING HAVE CAME TRUE!!!!!"

Plus, more tracks and stuff...

What I'm laughing about is that Nintendo is basically pulling the big guns out right now with this DLC to basically skyrocket sales, and I gotta say...it's going to happen.

This holiday season with the MK8 DLC and the SSB4 Wii U coming out...I would not be surprised if at least 3 Million units are shipped during it (worldwide).

I love this update

Not only Baby Luigi has more kart vehicles to use, but more tracks for him to race on. 16 to be exact.

I'd probably end using the Villager too.

And holy cow, the update is ONLY 12.00 for the entire thing? That's a FREAKING GREAT deal man.

I mean, if it was Capcom, they'd be like ULTIMATE MARIO KART 8!! GET 8 NEW CHARACTERS AND STAGES ONLY FOR 40.00!!

Baby Luigi said:
I mean, if it was Capcom, they'd be like ULTIMATE MARIO KART 8!! GET 8 NEW CHARACTERS AND STAGES ONLY FOR 40.00!!

If it was EA, DLC packs releases each month (each pack cost $20).

PeDaRoYs said:
Baby Luigi said:

*Monthly $20 skin packs with a bonus track.

SKmarioman said:
PeDaRoYs said:
Baby Luigi said:

*Monthly $20 skin packs with a bonus track.
Too generous.

Needs moar season passes.

Why stop there? Just put paywalls in everything like in Star Trexels.

About the DLC packs, it cost $11.99 for both packs in America. In Australia, it cost $16.00 for both packs.

I could pre-order the bundle today or tomorrow.

Back