Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

I'm willing to guess there will probably be one more character that was mentioned in this thread that will make it into Smash Ultimate before all it's characters are through, heh.

Why, did he get deconfirmed or something?

Can't say he's too unlikely. Yes, a lot of other characters have more chance than he does, like Geno at this point since K. Rool is a thing, or Bandana Dee thanks to his boost of popularity over time, or even Isabelle or Shadow because of echo fighters, but Paper Mario isn't exactly out of the ordinary here, he still has some fair chance.

Not that I want him in mind you. Was just wonderin.

Northern Verve said:
2014 (Pages 71-82)
Koopalings (Shygul, User4042)
that was a shitpost mocking people whining about their faves not getting in too lol

Moldomré said:
I don't believe he's deconfirmed, I just think he doesn't have as much a chance as Geno or Shadow.
Nothing points to him being disconfirmed. Granted, nothing really points to him being confirmed either.
At the very least, he'll already have a stage if he does make it in.

Nuclear Gandhi.

angrygandhi.jpg

Every character should have a playable fighting polygon variant.

I'd be down for Primarina actually. If she's the one Sakurai goes for, that means the moveset has to be interesting.

If Geno makes it into the roster, there's gotta be at least 2 Mario RPG stages. Or if one, it's gotta be Forest Maze.

As long as they add the Forest Maze theme, I wouldn't care about Geno in Smash anymore (since that theme is the true reason I want him anyway)

I played Dissidia Final Fantasy recently, and now I want Garland in Smash.
No way, he'd ever get in over someone like Gilgamesh nor should he honestly, but I still want him.

His alts should be Stunt Race FX colors.

He's gotta get to the moon.

Mcmadness said:
He's gotta get to the moon.
I suddenly imagine Putt Putt's Classic Mode rival being Rosalina on the Galaxy stage.

If this had been a day ago and somebody said a Piranha Plant I'd be like "that will be the day"

After Piranha Plant, suddenly a lot of things don't seems so far-fetched.

Workshop support despite not being a PC game :)

Back