Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Lario said:
Smartass27 said:
Lario said:
New Character - new Age Retro Hippie

Yep, it's that funny enemy from EarthBound...

Normal B: He brushes his teeth, and due to the brightness it stuns nearby characters.

Side B: He uses a Ruler to whack someone.

Down B: I dunno...

Up B: He spins upwards... In other words, a clone of Wario's Up + B but only makes him go higher, but is weaker.

Final Smash: He brushes his teeth with bleach... And it makes them so bright it creates a massive lazer, simply damaging anyone caught in it.
What does a ruler do in EB anyway?
It helps the NARH learn how to measure things.
Stupid ruler...

Because the title says far-fetched, I nominate Shigeru Miyamoto as a playable character.

Paper Jorge said:
Because the title says far-fetched, I nominate Shigeru Miyamoto as a playable character.
All his attacks include deleting characters from the programing.

Boss: 8-Bit Mario

The first boss in this game, and he's HUGE.

Avoid being jumped on and being burnt by massive yet easy to dodge fireballs while you fight him.

He attacks because he hasn't really appeared in recent years, and takes revenge on the modern Mario, who you have to play as...

HP: 250

Attack (Normal difficulty): 10 (Fireballs.)

30 (Being jumped on.)

EDIT: I looked back at the previous pages, and saw that Toadsworth was the first boss...

8-Bit Mario will now be the second.

Smartass27 said:
Paper Jorge said:
All his attacks include deleting characters from the programing.
Somebody all ready did something for him.

See...

McGriddle said:
Here's an alternate moveset for Miyamoto, based entirely on GIFs:
B:
c550f7440a17bba4327fc4f6865e03c7.gif

Smash B:
47e63fd1fd95f4ad9fae5329f5631575.gif

Up B:
72735738e0e69d9ba84b08be50dac037.gif

Down B:
8518668a82850ab3c8ffcef1e18f4f68.gif

Final Smash:
023da4ff0cde271c1007c1dacf742afd.gif

AT - YTP Sonic

All he says is "That's no good" over and over again.

Due to this, everyone's attack power will be decreased by a ton.

Lario said:
AT - YTP Sonic

All he says is "That's no good" over and over again.

Due to this, everyone's attack power will be decreased by a ton.
On that note...

AT - YTP Robotnick

Umm...

I'm aloud to do this...

(Come on Nerdy Guy, just think mild.)

He plays his Game Boy while the charcters fight, after a few seconds he loses his last life on the game, and jumps up and down hurting the fighters while music plays.

When he doesn't have his game boy, he sits in his throne and says "Pi****" over and over again until the screen warps and stuff slows down and spins and stuff. (As seen in the origanial video.) (I think it is, just watch the one I'm thinking of)

AT - Peppy Hare

He says "Do a Barrel Roll!"

This makes a spaceship appear, doing a Barrel Roll that can injure fighters.

AT - Dr. Rabbit

Warns charcters about the Black Monsters and stalls the charcters from fighting by brushing their teeth.

AT - Black Monsters

According to one YTP I watched, they grow toothbrushes in your butt, so that's what they do to the charcters, they grow toothbrushes in their butts, and then Dr. Rabbit comes and brushes the Black Monsters away.

AT - Colgate

Note: Up to three ATs can be on the stage.

If Dr. Rabbit is on the stage they will attack the person who summoned Dr. Rabbit with a AT.

Lario said:
AT - Colgate

Note: Up to three ATs can be on the stage.

If Dr. Rabbit is on the stage they will attack the person who summoned Dr. Rabbit with a AT.
Then WalrusGuy comes with an army of YouTube Poopers singing "We're not gonna take", and attacks Colgate.

Change - Munchlax

Instead of running around, it will just sit there and waits for an item to appear in front of it.

Item - Wrigley's

When chewed, the character may blow bubbles, good for floating. They can also asplode the bubbles, which does damage. It might also be spit out, which does damage from far away.

Stage - Google Image Search

Charcters fight in a window that looks like Google image search and it scrolls down through the pictures, (Safe Search is on) and the charcters try not to get hit by the screen scrolling down. Plus you can get hurt by the pictures of fire, spikes, bombs, etc. And bouce off of pictures of stuff like rubber balls, Twinkies, sponges, etc.

Also some pictures appear that don't have to do with the thing searched, like today I searched for "Hens" for my school report on chickens and hens and roosters, and I got this:

1%20Hen%20WR.jpg

Stage: Meteo

The evil planet Meteo. Meteos rain from the sky, constantly reforming the stage and damaging you if the hit you. If three line up, run like hell.

Stage - Hell

I wouldn't have to explain much...

Have fun dodging fire and magma!

Lario said:
Stage - Hell

I wouldn't have to explain much...

Have fun dodging fire and magma!

*remember the hell page on the Smash Bros. MOJO*

*go there, only to see the domain expired*

*fhfhfhdjkskskskaaqw!!!!*

level: Pokemon Gym.

It's like the pokemon stadium, only gym leaders will send out pokemon to jump into the fray as well. (Somewhat like a more violent spear pillar)

Rosalina Spalko said:

It's like the pokemon stadium, only gym leaders will send out pokemon to jump into the fray as well. (Somewhat like a more violent spear pillar)
'K and interesting.

Stage - That place where you face... ummm... (That robot that started the "Cake is a lie" thing. Note: What I said earlier isn't the stage's name.)

Anyway, here it is a simple stage with two platforms.

Sometimes, the cake might not be a lie.

Lario said:
Rosalina Spalko said:

'K and interesting.

Stage - That place where you face... ummm... (That robot that started the "Cake is a lie" thing. Note: What I said earlier isn't the stage's name.)

Anyway, here it is a simple stage with two platforms.

Sometimes, the cake might not be a lie.

GLaDOS from Portal

GLaDOS_by_dedded.jpg

Since she was a boss in the early draft of this gag game, she could be a Palkia/Dialga type obstacle that messes with the level.

Either that or she stays as a boss, yet still a stage's obstacle.

AT: Skudword

The possible Weegee version of Squidward... Only many find it creepier.

This AT makes your oppenents stay frozen in fear.

Liberty Prime from Fallout 3 as a stage obstacle.
Every now and again he'd fire huge blue lasers at the arena whilst yelling Anti Communist Propaganda like in the game.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Boss - Giant Baby Daisy Robot

A giant robot that Porky/Pokey Minch was forced to operate. As its name implies it is a giant robot based off of Baby Daisy, the main villain of the Story Mode. It is really huge, and I mean HUGE. You can only attack its head.

Its attacks includes...

* Super Sonic Whining (Based off of Tabuu's Off Waves, who also appears in Story Mode since he got hypnotized by Baby Daisy.)
* Slamming the ground with a fist.

and it

* Shoots lazers out of its eyes.

Back