Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Lario said:
Stage - Crappy MS Paint Picture

A stage like Pictochat, only it never changes. However, every time you battle here you'll ussually end up with a different crappy MS Paint image.

NOTE: If someone can gain control of the mouse by grabing it, they can make random lines.

Epic

Boss - Ronal McGiygas

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAN RUU!

Role in the Story: After Baby Daisy noticed her armies were starting to phail, she fused Giygas and Ronald McDonald in an attempt to stop one of the teams.

Anyway, the fight is like the Computer Virus fight in KSS. You attack when it says you can, and it'll attack when it says so. His only attack involves the true form of his attacks, which is like Tabuu's Off Waves but only one wave appears and it's faster. And the more damage Ronald McGiygas takes, the more deformed and wierd sounding he gets.

Lario said:
Boss - Ronal McGiygas

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAN RUU!

Role in the Story: After Baby Daisy noticed her armies were starting to phail, she fused Giygas and Ronald McDonald in an attempt to stop one of the teams.

Anyway, the fight is like the Computer Virus fight in KSS. You attack when it says you can, and it'll attack when it says so. His only attack involves the true form of his attacks, which is like Tabuu's Off Waves but only one wave appears and it's faster. And the more damage Ronald McGiygas takes, the more deformed and wierd sounding he gets.

epic

Mode - RPG

It's the story, but it's played like an RPG, with walking around, and fighting by taking turns attacking.

Stage - ToadBert

A scrapped stage found in the coding, scrapped for not thinking the game was going to be epic.

Dorkbert9001 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Stage - ToadBert

A scrapped stage found in the coding, scrapped for not thinking the game was going to be epic.

So Im like that Fire Emblem stage in Melee? Cool.
'K

AT - 8-Bit Goomba

It walks round... RLY fast.

Item - NES Zapper

Like other firing items, but you can fire it up, and if it is fired up, ducks will fall on your opponets and hurt them, plus they might get hurt by the dog that comes by and picks up the ducks. Also if you fire in any direction and it doesn't hit anything, an annoying dog will pop up and laugh at you. If you hit the dog, you get to use it as a sheild.

Stage - The ORIGINAL SMB

This is a remade version of the Mushroomy Kingdom. This time it's 8-Bit, and there's the enemies...

Lario said:
Stage - The ORIGINAL SMB

This is a remade version of the Mushroomy Kingdom. This time it's 8-Bit, and there's the enemies...

No, anyone who walks to the right, everyone must, cause if the others stay too far left, they die. And the enemies can be easily killed.

Item - Garlic

It has no effect on most people (Other than bad breath.), but if Wario eats one his power will be boosted.

Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:
AT - YTP Ganon

He attacks others by slamming them with his face.
Didn't someone already say that?
No.

AT - YTP Mario

He says the well known "All toasters toast toast!" quote. Before he disappears he leaves toasters everywhere, which will shoot out toast.

AT - Gay Luigi

Please don't ban me... Blame it on YTP!

Anyway, he says "I hope she made 'lotsa Spagetti!" and it falls onto the stage.

Lario said:
AT - Gay Luigi

Please don't ban me... Blame it on YTP!

Anyway, he says "I hope she made 'lotsa Spagetti!" and it falls onto the stage.
You can't be banned for saying gay, that would be almost as stupid as the 30-day rule.

New Character - new Age Retro Hippie

Yep, it's that funny enemy from EarthBound...

Normal B: He brushes his teeth, and due to the brightness it stuns nearby characters.

Side B: He uses a Ruler to whack someone.

Down B: I dunno...

Up B: He spins upwards... In other words, a clone of Wario's Up + B but only makes him go higher, but is weaker.

Final Smash: He brushes his teeth with bleach... And it makes them so bright it creates a massive lazer, simply damaging anyone caught in it.

Lario said:

Normal B: He brushes his teeth, and due to the brightness it stuns nearby characters.

Up B: He spins upwards... In other words, a clone of Wario's Up + B but only makes him go higher, but is weaker.

Final Smash: He brushes his teeth with bleach... And it makes them so bright it creates a massive lazer, simply damaging anyone caught in it.
What does a ruler do in EB anyway?

Smartass27 said:
Lario said:

What does a ruler do in EB anyway?
It helps the NARH learn how to measure things.

Back